😊

One year later....

Me and Jahseh relationship got better and better. But we try to find him help for his demons. He start rapping and I work at a strip club. Life's getting better for us I guess, me and Jahseh went back to Florida but we got a small apartment in Miami. Ski went back to Lauderhill to help his parents get rehab. I don't know where the hell the others one are but I see them sometimes at Jahseh studio. My brother Bryson disappeared from the face of the Earth. I tried to call him and call him he never answer the phone.
"Jahseh I have to go to work I will see you later on tonight okay."I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. He was just sitting there emotionless and not even look my way. I walk to my car to unlock to get in. I stay in the car and didn't turn it on I just start crying. I look in my serect department of my car for my weed. I heard my phone vibrate. "Chloé are you coming in to work tonight?" My boss ask me. "No I don't feel like it right now but I will come in early tomorrow morning." I said sniffing. "You okay?" She ask me. "Yeah I'm kind of emotional now bye." I hung up. I stay in my car smoking the weed. My illness start getting the best of me again. I'm loosing weight in a bad way Jahseh doesn't look at me the way he did before we stop having sex for a while.
I start back crying so I get out the car and went back into the apartment. "Jahseh where you are?" I ask coming back in. I didn't hear nothing the TV was still on. I walk up the stairs I heard moaning. I open the door  "Jahseh what the fuck!!!!!" I scream out. Him and some girl was having sex. "Baby I can explain." Jahseh said looking at me with pleaded eyes. I start crying again and I went to the desk we had in the room and got out the gun pointing at Jahseh. "Jahseh fuck you." I said shaking hysterically and all I heard was the gun shot.

(Author Note) I updated!! I think I'm going to delete this book😥 Sorry I went to one year later I didn't have no more ideas😊 Vote, comment and follow me💋 You guys think Chloé shot at Jahseh? Who was the girl in the bed with Jahseh?👀👀