Meeting his high😭

I walk back into the room I share with Jahseh I think that he's name. I went to lay in my bed. I heard the door flew open. I look at seen the man that touch my arm in the SUV.
I got up and slowly back up in my bed.
"I'm not going to hurt you" The man said locking the door. "Leave me alone please, I won't tell that you came in here" I said with fear in my voice. "Don't worry baby I will treat you right." The man came and grab me by my neck. I start crying and tried to move his grip away from my neck. He grip my neck tighter. "Shut the fuck up!!" The man said quietly. He pull my shirt off with his free hand. "You so sexy girl." He hiss at me and rub my breast. "Please stop please" I beg him to stop.
A hour later
I was crying and shaking so hard. He zip his pants up. "If you tell anybody this I will kill you." The man told me. He left out the room. I went to the bathroom and look at the mirror all I seen was big purple hickies on my neck. I start back crying and sat on the floor. I heard the door open. "Hey Chloé where are you?" I recognize his voice it was Jahseh. I wipe my tears and cover up myself. I came out the bathroom. "Hey you alright?" Jahseh ask me. "Yeah I'm alright." I said getting into my bed. "You sure?" Jahseh ask. "Yeah I'm sure." I said laying in the bed. "I'm shower and go out with my vros, you need anything back?" Jahseh ask. "I don't need anything, enjoy yourself okay." I said smiling at him. "Imma bring you something anyway."Jahseh went into the bathroom.
I open my suitcase and find my razor. "Alright Chloé I be back."Jahseh said putting his chocker and black pants on with his black Timbalands. "You must no gonna put a shirt." I said looking at him like he was crazy. "Hell no Chloé, I'm too grown see you later."Jahseh said leaving out the room. Left me in here alone.
💔
I look at the clock it was 1:20 AM. And Jahseh still wasn't here. I couldn't go to sleep because I thought something happen to him. He seem like a wild child. But he seem to lock his feelings and his actually self away. The door flew open. "Hey Chloé I'm sorry for being late."Jahseh slurred his word. I smelt weed and alcohol. "Jahseh you alright?" I said getting up and helping him to his bed. I seen he had a Chick-fil-A bag. "This for you." Jahseh said laying back in his bed. "Thanks." I put it on the dresser. I heared sobbing from Jahseh. "Why don't she love me anymore?" He said putting his face in his hands. "What wrong?" I ask him. "You wouldn't understand. Don't know what love is, don't care." Jahseh said going to the bathroom.  "Okay goodnight then" I said laying back in my bed.