The Prologue

R.I.P Jahseh❤️
The Smith Orphan
I open my window to look out. I admire how beautiful the sky always look at night. I heard a small knock at my door. "Chloe time to go to bed." Mrs.Smith said. I ignore her. "Chloe do you hear me?" She ask. "Yes" I said quiet enough for her to hear me. "Okay goodnight sweetie and take your medicine." She said. I can hear her walk away from my door. I slide my window up quietly and went to sit on the stairs of the building. "I wish I could get away from here" I said closing my eyes. I went back into my room and shut the window. And took my medicine and drift off to sleep.

12:56 PM
"Chloé time to get up!!" Mrs.Smith bangs on my door. "You know this is a important day for us all." I put the pillow on my head. I forgot today is when we have our first annual pinic. I got up and do my hygiene first. 30 minutes after that I had to find some to wear. I didn't have nothing nice to wear. Something spot my eye it was a Burgundy dress with cold shoulders. I put it on and was impress on how it fit me so perfectly. I had little stomach with curves. I never bragged on my body because I hated it. I have two different color eyes. One eye was light blue and one was dark brown. The people here call me "A demon" I never done anything to them. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a knock at my door. "Chloé are you getting ready? It start in 15 minutes" Mrs.Smith said. "Yes ma'am, all I have to do is put my shoes on" I said. "Just come down when your ready" Mrs.Smith. I put my shoes on and wet my hair it curls easily. so I put it in a messy curly bun. So I look at myself in the mirror and was satisfied at my appearance and lock my door behind me.

First Annual Pinic
I took a deep breath and walk down the stairs. "Hey there goes Demon!" I heard Piper a girl I always hated when I first got here. I just put my head down and walk to a table that was empty. Everyone was smiling and talking. While I was alone and dead inside. "What your doing here alone?" someone ask me. I look up and see this carmel skin male with a preicing in his nose. "Nobody likes me here." I said playing with my fingers. "Stop putting yourself down, by the way my names Kevin." the guy I just meet name Kevin said. "My names Chloé." I said with a smile on my face. "Pretty name for a pretty girl."He said with a smirk. "I don't think so." I said. "I think so" Kevin said sitting beside me.