All A Dream💕

We still driving to our destination. Jahseh went to sleep on my lap. I was trying to go to sleep but I couldnt , I had to see where were going.
(Jahseh dream)
I was sitting at a grave site with a rose and a bloody knuckle. It was foggy and misty. I had all black on. I don't know who grave I came to see. So I walk up to the grave and it said Chloé Jamison.
I look back and see nothing but my mother standing there with my brother. "I miss you son" She said. "I miss you too" I said walking over to them but it was like a force between us I couldn't walk over to her. "I wish I took the time and took care of you and been there for you." She said. "Don't worry ma, I was being hard-headed." I said my thoart feeling sore and tears flow down my eyes. "I miss you Jahseh" Aiden said putting his hand on the force that was blocking us. I broke down and went over and put my hand where Aiden had his hand. I felt someone touch my shoulder it was Chloé. She didn't say nothing but look in my eyes. I look into hers they made me safe. "Jahseh please do right and we love you." My mom said and disappear in the flash of a eye. I was still crying. "Jahseh I know you miss her alot." Chloé said with a smile. Her smile gets me going. Everything around his turn black. And Chloé fell to the floor and she was grunting in pain. "Chloé!!!" I'm freaking out holding her in my arms. "Jahseh I-I-I" She struggle to say. "Tell me Chloé please." I said begging her. She turn into dust. I was crying hysterically on the ground. "Why!!! Why!!! do everyone I love taking away from me!!!" I scream. I saw the face of satan.
"My son" Satan said with his finger telling me to come his way. I just stayed on the ground. His laugh was dark and deep. "You kill her and your family your nothing but trouble son." Satan said. "What?" I said in disbelieving what the devil told me. "You don't remember? You beat her then stab her in her neck. You can't control your demons my son." Satan said. "I will never do that to Chloé." I said offending myself. "Oh really? let's rewind that." Satan said smirking.
(Chloé screaming please Jahseh please I'm soooooooooooo sorry and her cries. Jahseh was hitting all in the face and kick her in the stomach. His eyes were dark and scary. When he was done beating her. He stab her at least about 20 times. Jahseh was covered with blood all on his body and was shaking with his eyes still black.)
My tears were flowing like crazy. "I will never hurt her" I said. "Your a demon and demons kill people they love." He disappeared.
"Jahseh!! baby what's wrong? you okay?" Chloé said comfront me. I was sweaty and crying. That dream felt so realistic. "Vro you alright? You had a bad dream." Craig ask me. "I'm good yall, Chloé I love you and I will never hurt you." I assure her. She smile and said I love you too Jahseh.

(Author Note)
Jahseh dream was to realistic for him. I hope his demons don't take over him. You guys enjoying my book? Tell me what should I improve on?