He look surprised for a second then smirked at me. "Hello, My name is Cha Eun Woo. Please take care of me." he bowed and smiled. All the girls were going crazy over him even our teacher, it was getting annoying.

After his introduction he walked to his seat which was behind JB and I, before he passed us he smirked and winked at me.

JB noticed and he looked at me, I didn't bother looking at him but my eyes were on the new student. After he sat I started feeling tense, I can feel him burning holes into my back.

After that intense first period, it was finally break time. I quickly packed my stuff and walked out leaving JB and Jackson behind. I was walking fast down the hall until I ran into Jimin.

Great, can this day get any worse?! He walked up to me, "Can we talk?" he asked me. "Can we talk later, I'm not in the mood to argue with you right now." I said annoyed.

"Please, just this once?" he was giving me his puppy look, I could never say 'no' to that look. I finally gave in. I looked around making sure JB wasn't around because he would cause a scene like always.

"Fine." I crossed my arms. We walked to the bleachers at the track field and sat down. I was kind of scared what he was going to say, I was scared that I might just give in and take him back.

"What do you want talk about then Jimin?" I asked crossing my arms. "U-um I just wanted to know how you're doing?" he asked "I'm doing fine.." I looked down.

"O-oh, that's good." he was playing with the hem of his shirt. "I-" before he said anything else."How are you and Jennie?" I cut him off. He took it by surprise.

"We're fine.... I guess." He answered. "That's good." I felt tears slowly building up. It became silent for awhile. "I actually wanted to ask you something..." he finally spoke.

"What is it?" I looked at him, I don't know what's coming. He looked at me in the eyes, "What's up with you and Jaebum?" he suddenly asked, Wait.... what?

"He's my best friend, you know that." I said seriously. "Well, it doesn't seem like it these days.." he said annoyed. "Really Jimin? First Jackson, now JB?" He is now starting up my hormones.

"Well, I'm sorry I get jealous! I'm sorry I fucked up our relationship and I'm sorry that I miss and love you so much!" he yelled. I knew this was going to happen, I started tearing up.

Then I stood up, "My relationship with Jaebum is none of your business Jimin!" I stormed off after I said that, I didn't even want to look at him.

After I walked through the school entrance I bumped into Jennie, What now?! "What were you doing alone with my boyfriend?" She looked furious. I didn't care, I just walked off on her.

Before our second class started, I walked into the girls restroom to wash my face and calm myself down. I made sure I didn't look like I was crying, after I was done I walked down the empty hall.

Everyone was probably in their class waiting for it to start and then I felt someone back hug me. I turned seeing Jaebum, "There you are, I was worried.

Where did you run off to?" he asked. I felt so comfortable and safe in JB's arms. "I felt nauseous so I went to the restroom." I lied. I felt bad lying to JB, I always tell him everything.