Epilogue

Finally the day had come. I took a deep breath as we began to walk out; I hoped to God that I didn't fall on my face and make a fool of myself. One foot in front of the other, until I was standing in front of what I had been waiting for a whole year. I looked down at my gown hoping that it didn't make me look like a sack of potatoes.

I glanced up at my cap to make sure that it wasn't tilted or messing up my hair. The tassel brushes my nose and I push it away. I continue to walk until we get to my seat. I stand until they tell us to sit.

A/N: You probably thought she was getting married but not now.. sorry. I'm so mean.

I tried to find my boyfriend in front of me. When I see him, I see that he's looking back at me.

"I love you" He mouths.

"I love you too Noah." I mouth back.

Finally the whole ceremony had ended and we were finally high school graduates. I find Noah in the parking lot, and not soon after both of our parents find us.

"I can't believe our babies are going off to college." Noah's mom says bear hugging us.

"Me neither." My mom says.

"I'm just glad they will be close together."

Noah was going to Georgia Tech to study Engineering and I was going to Emory University to study Physical Therapy.

"Liv, there's been something I've been meaning to ask you." Noah says looking nervous.

He gets down on one knee. I look around, and see that my parents are just smiling. Are they insane? I'm too young to get married.

"Liv, relax I'm not proposing to you." He says as he pulls out a blue velvet box. He opens the box to reveal a beautiful thin ring with diamonds.

"I'm not proposing to you, but this ring is a symbol that I will propose one day

"I'm not proposing to you, but this ring is a symbol that I will propose one day. I love you with all my heart. you're my best friend and the love of my life. I know we are young but what we have is real. I feel it in my soul that you are the only girl for me. And, one day I want you to be my wife. What do you say?"

"Yes!" I say with the biggest smile possible as he kisses me and pulls me into a hug. I love him more than anything and couldn't imagine my life without him. I'm excited for what our future holds.