"You don't have to. I'l let him go. Just come home. I don't care if he tries to kill me again. Just come with me." I spoke incoherently.

"That's the point Humza. I know it's not him which means someone will still try to hurt you again. You might not be in love with me but I am, and I wouldn't let anybody hurt you two. You don't have to worry about me. I'll live with my colleague. She lives near by. I just need some time alone. Please take care of Nabiha. That's all I am asking of you." I couldn't believe she was still taking his side. "Will you talk to me on phone?" I asked hurriedly. "I'll call you when I'll feel better." I knew it was not going to happen amy time soon.

She abandoned me and went out. Some people were already looking at us, enjoying the scene. I watched her as she hailed a cab and left me without sparing me a glance. She took away a part of me, the most integral part to be precise and that was her.

As soon as reality sinked in, I began to walk into an unknown direction and I had no idea for how long had I been walking. All I knew was that I wasn't ready to go back home. I lost her and I hurt her the most. The deal was sealed. My phone vibrated in my pockets and I reached for it to read a message from Huzaifa.

We are shifting Bibijaan to the hospital. Her condition is worsening.

The message only worsened my condition. Why was Allah doing this to me?

I was going to be alone again. I almost crushed my phone in my hand. I began to run. It was the only way to take out my frustration. I ran for about a kilometer when I began to run out of breath. I was panting hard. The void in my heart still remained. The frustration was still there.

I came across a bar and there was no other way I could forget all of this. So I calmed myself down and I went in to drown myself in the pool of sin.

My cell phone kept on vibrating but I couldn't think. I kept on drinking until I couldn't think properly at all. A few girls in the bar tried to grab my attention but I wasn't ready to cheat on my wife and I knew I never will be. I had already caused enough damage. It was the only sane thought I had currently. I texted Huzaifa to let Ahad go. I was ready to be killed for Anaabiya. I didn't care. I had gulped two bottles of alcohol and it had started to numb the pain already.

After paying for my drinks, I walked with the last bottle in my hand to ALLAH knows where. I had to go back to my car but I was stumbling miserably. My head was throbbing. People around me looked at me with disdain and disgust. I kept on walking but the school didn't come in sight nor did my car. My eyes felt extremely heavy. I just wanted to sleep. There was no way I could safely go back to my car. Hence I began to search for a hotel. At least I could stay there today. I found a hotel and went in to book myself a room.

Even the receptionist gave me a look of repugnance. People were so fast in judging one another. She asked me for the money and I dipped my hands in my pocket to take out my wallet. My pocket was empty and so I began to shuffle for my other pocket. "Oneeee minute." I slurred. I didn't have my wallet in it nor my phone.

Fuck! I cursed loudly. Great! What worse could have happen?

I must have left it in the bar. "Excuse meeee." I excused myself and somehow staggered on my feet, swaying a little on my way out. As soon as I was on the road, I looked at my left and then to my right. I was still unable to decide which way had I even come from. I kept on cursing because that was the only thing keeping me conscious. So now Allah wanted me to go die on streets like a beggar. Just in one day, one single day he took away my every thing, leaving me helpless.
I knew I was going to collapse soon and I just needed a safe place. I looked around for a bench, even that would do but I found none.