34| You What?

Y O U W H A T?

W O R D C O U N T: 2580

Well yea! Here it is. The MOMENT..

Please shower your votes and comments on me. They make me so happy 😊 😊 😊

I had been in my room for a couple of hours now, thinking profusely of ways to deal with Humza

I had been in my room for a couple of hours now, thinking profusely of ways to deal with Humza. He muddled with my mind. It's like he pushed me away so much meanwhile his eyes beseeched me to stay.

I couldn't resolve but for all I knew he wasn't cheating on me and that was enough for me to know that he loved me.

I had prayed Isha, the night obligatory prayer and was irascible and impatiently waiting for Humza. I had to do something to make him profess his love for me or atleast show me that he was tempted and attracted to me. The only plan I could come up with currently was to seduce and lure him.

Okay fine! That's not funny. A wife can seduce her husband.

Yes, I can do it. I inhaled deeply while staring at my own reflection in the mirror.

I didn't even know how to look sexy. Would he even be attracted to me?

I had absolutely zero IQ in this field and so I had to take help from Maliha. She got me this vulgar nightwear that looked sultry and sensual to atleast the men in the movies and so I hoped that just like the men in the movies my husband too would feel attracted to me after he saw me wearing it.

I was as nervous as a wreck. I felt skittish, jumpy and anxious all at once. My dress was a two piece nightwear, out of which one was a backless stripped slip length till the knees or even shorter. The other piece was a kind of robe that was ankle length and not at all transparent. I was grateful for that. The laced silky fabric looked seductive and attractive, that's what Maliha had told me. I on the other hand felt extremely bashful and sheepish. I looked like one of his mistresses.

But everything is fair in love and war. I chanted like a chorus again and again. I am doing it for my husband.

Time passed by expeditiously as I peeked out everytime I heard footsteps near my door. It was way past 1am with no sign of Humza in the house. I am such a foolish and vacuous person because I didn't even take it into consideration that Humza might not come back home today since after every fight, he never came back.

I heard footsteps again and this time I was too exhausted and worn out to open the door and stare at Humza's mistresses, so I began to search for some decent clothes in my closet to change. No point wearing this stupid dress when there is no Humza.