11| I Think I Am Going To Faint

I T H I N K I AM G O I N G T O F A I N T

W O R D C O U N T: 2113

W O R D  C O U N T: 2113

It's a long one. I hope you enjoy it 😘

The author loves to read
Comments. Just saying.

Today was such a pleasant day for me. Finally I was going to meet Ahad. Since I wasn't allowed to leave the premises, I had called him here. He loved biryani and I had decided to surprise him today. I had asked bibijaan and everyone else to take rest today since I will be cooking.

Since the whole house was nearly empty, I decided not to wear a hijab. Well Ahad is a mehram and I could be free today. I was in the kitchen humming the song that Nabiha loved. It was my favorite too.

My biryani was almost done by 11.30am and the aroma was quite tempting. While I was busy cooking, humming and dancing, I could feel someone's piercing gaze at my back. My steps halted.

No! please don't let it be him. I was so happy without him.

I turned abruptly and shock coursed through my veins. The monster stood there wearing his formals. I wanted to run and escape to my room but no point doing it now. Why did he come so early?

My face must have shown terror or an expression of bewilderment, since he bagan to smirk. I rolled my eyes at him and folded my arms to my chest.

"Playing hide and seek. Are we?" His question had me raising an eyebrow at him. He began to amble forward and I could feel my insides clench. I decided not to answer him.

"Too bad woman. I have found you. Now what do we do huh?" He said thoughtfully, standing just in front of me.

"What do you mean?" I knew he was aware that I had been running away from him.

"What I meant here is that now that I have found you, you either get a punishment or I get my reward." He explained further in his husky voice and I was even more horrified. Since when did he talk to me so playfully.

"I need to get changed. I have a visitor." I walked past him in my futile attempt to escape this monster.

"I am not done." He pulled me to himself before I could leave. My breath had hitched but not in a good way. I panicked. I don't want him near me.

"I don't care." I spat. His face was dangerously close to mine. His arms were wrapped around my waist and mine were placed on his chest since I was trying to push him.