"Ahad can't do this, trust me. I can't believe this. I can't believe you lied to me. All this while when I couldn't sleep thinking about his well being, you lied to me that you knew nothing." She kept on weeping and wiping her tears with the back of her hand. "Ask him about Ahad's condition. Ask him how he has been treating him." Uzair pointed out.

"Can you just leave before I kill you." I glared at him. "I am not going to leave Anaabiya. She needs me. She deserves to know the truth." His words hit a nerve and I began to shake my head vigorously. "She is my wife you moron. Just leave. I'll take her home." I began to lower myself down too.

"Anaabiya let's go ho.." I began but she interrupted. "No." She moved away from my touch. "No?" I asked her quizzically.

"I am not going with anyone of you. I need to be alone. I don't know whom should I believe and whom I shouldn't. Just leave me alone you two." I felt as if someone was constantly striking me with a hammer. "Anaabiya listen to me. I know you are angry. I should have told you but even you didn't tell me about your meeting with him but I understood. Right? You..." I know it was childish but I panicked. I don't know what I was saying but I was just trying to convince her as more and more dread filled my heart.

"Really Humza? You understood? You were leaving me. You said you wouldn't care if I ran away with him. I stopped you Humza. You would have left me. It was that easy for you. Leaving me was that easy. I let you become my happiness and that's where I went wrong." Her eyes were full of unshed tears. Sadness and dejection quite obvious in them.

"I am sorry. Let's just go home. We'll talk about it. I'll explain everything. Just come with me." I began to reach for her hands again.

"I said don't touch me. I am done with all of you." She began to stand on her foot and I followed her actions. She wouldn't do this to me.

She wouldn't leave me right?

Her eyes were clogged and rufous. The tip of her nose too was a little red and her lips were slightly swollen. "Don't follow me. I want to stay alone and if you harm each other, you will only push me further away." she didn't even look at me while saying it. I kept my head rooted to the ground. My fears came true. ALLAH finally did it. She was leaving me.

She began to walk away and as much as I wanted to follow her and stop her, I didn't know what to say. She kept on walking further away, the distance between us was surging with every step and I began to feel all the more desolate.

What would I do without her? I can't live.

Fuck!

I twirled around and sprinted behind her towards the portal. She was about to exit when I embosomed her from behind, pressing my head into the crook of her neck. "Please. Don't leave me. I... I wouldn't survive a day without seeing you." I felt her uneven breath and I knew she was crying again. She began to struggle under my hold. "Please just don't do this to me. Punish me any other way, just not this way Anaabiya. Stay in my house. I wouldn't come near you, I promise." I was sobbing like a small child who was being deprived of buying his favorite toy. After much struggle, She was finally able to move my hand away. "Humza let me go." She cried.

"Tell me you are going just for a day." I held her close again but she pushed me back slightly. "I'll come back when I will be able to prove you that Ahad did nothing." She said with malice.