Q & A

1. Am I making a sequel?

     No. I'm no longer interested in writing this story and I'm about to start college in a week so I won't have the time anyway.

2. Why did I kill the twins?

    Because I'm a horrible person. I don't know, I just came up with it. My original ending was going to be much sadder, or at least I think so.

3. Since Eira is still connected with Nature, can she have kids like Rebekah?
    Yes. She's like half fertile and half infertile because of vampirism so yeah, she'll have kids someday and you can imagine whatever names you want, what they look like, endless possibilities.

4. Will Klaus and Eira get married?

     They're Klaus and Eira. They probably got married like the next day after that epilogue.

5. How did I come up with Eira as my main character? Was nature the inspiration to write about her?

Nature was not an inspiration. I barely even go outside. It took me a year to come up with the concept of Eira, because I had three things that I was resolute about: 1. She had to have white hair (Daenerys), 2. She had to be a Salvatore, and 3. She had to be human. Coming with something plausible for her white hair was the hardest thing I've ever done.

6. Will any enemies from later seasons come into their lives like Dahlia or the Strix?

    Whatever you readers want to imagine. Obviously, it's impossible to avoid Klaus's enemies forever, but of course those enemies will always be defeated.

7. Will I write an alternative ending?

No. I don't like alternative endings because I can never accept them as the true ending. And I like how this ended.

8. Will I be making another Klaus fanfic?

     Not anytime soon. I'm in love with Teen Wolf right now so I'm focusing on my Derek Hale fanfiction.

Fact: I originally was going to write this all the way into the the third season of the Originals. I was gonna have Rebekah get pregnant and then I was gonna kill Stefan off, which would've murdered Eira. And I was going to kill one of the twins off anyway because I was going to make Eira have complications in her pregnancy.

Fact: The only reason I didn't write what I just mentioned was because I'm tired of this story. I had fun with it, but I no longer do. I want to move on to other stories so I wrote a couple chapters and did that epilogue which is more than what other authors do. Most authors get disinterested and say discontinued or they unpublish the story which drives me insane.

Any other questions you want answered, comment and I'll reply back to you.

Thank you for reading!