31 -2x09

AN: I'm skipping episode 8 because Eira isn't there when Elena is kidnapped.

Elena had been kidnapped and Stefan and Damon rescued her. Stefan and Damon killed one of the Original vampires named Elijah who wanted Elena. Elena found out that she was wanted as a sacrifice in the curse of the sun and the moon.

The day after that a vampire by the name of Rose who helped deliver Elena to Elijah showed up. She wasn't running from the Originals anymore so she decided to help protect Elena. Eira is sitting down listening to what Rose had to say.

"Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true. It's the problem with all this vampire crap but Klaus, I know he's real," Rose started.

"Who is he?" Elena asked.

"He's one of the Originals, he's a legend," Damon explained.

"From the first generation of vampires," Stefan spoke.

"Like Elijah?" Elena asked.

"No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal," Rose explained and Eira giggled quietly that she compared a vampire to a Easter bunny.

"Klaus is known to be the oldest," Stefan said.

"Okay, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?" Elena clarified.

"Yes," Rose stated while Stefan said,"No."

"What they're saying is, I mean if what she's saying is true...," Damon started.

"Which it is," Rose inputted.

"And you're not saying it so I don't kill you," Damon continued.

"Which I'm not," Rose said.

"Then we're looking at a solid maybe," Damon explained.

"Look, Elijah's dead, right? So no one else even knows that you exist," Stefan explained.

"Not that you know of," Rose inputted.

"That's not helping," Damon commented.

"Look, I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on him. I mean, we're talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction. We don't know if he's real. For all we know he could just be some sort of stupid bed time story," Stefan said.

"He's real and he doesn't give up. If he wants something, he gets it. If you're not afraid of Klaus, then you're an idiot," Rose clarified.

Eira found the Originals interesting. She was intrigued by them and wanted to know what they were like.

"Alright, we're shaking. You made your point," Damon stated.

Elena gets up and goes to leave but Damon stops her,"Where are you going?"

"School. I'm late," Elena explained but it was a lie.

Damon nodded. Elena left and Damon commented to Rose,"She's in denial."

"Shut up Damon," Stefan said.