51 -3x07

Eira had been rude-fully woken up by Stefan in the morning. He was going out of the house and she had to go with him since he had to look after her as ordered by Klaus. So, she showered and got dressed. She was then dragged by Stefan to the town square.

It was Illumination Night in Mystic Falls so crowds of people were standing around. Stefan saw the Gilbert family and Alaric and he dragged her over to them.

Jeremy had just left and Stefan sat in his seat while Eira stood behind him. Stefan spoke to Elena, Alaric and Jenna,"Hey, guys. Who forgot to invite me to the family summit?"

Eira shook her head at Stefan. He grabbed one of his journals that was on the table and looked through before putting it down. "Hmm? Wow. All these words. I forgot how much I used to care."

"I didn't," Elena and Eira spoke at the same time.

"You know, Elena and Eira, it's probably best both of you not torture yourself with memories from the past. It's best all of us just move on and accept things as they are," Stefan said.

"You don't have to be here, Stefan," Alaric stated.

"You know what, Alaric, you're right. I don't. But Elena's here, and I look out for Elena," Stefan explained then joked. "Besides, there's going to be people everywhere tonight. So there's going to be lots to eat."

Eira and Elena looked at him shocked but he laughed,"I'm kidding. I'm kidding. Loosen up."

Stefan got up from the seat he was in and left, dragging Eira with him. Eira sighed as she realized that she would be taken with Stefan everywhere. Eira wished Stefan would be back to normal.

Eira and Stefan were walking along the sidewalk when Stefan saw someone's reflection on a car window and he stopped and turned around.

"Lexi?" Stefan questioned in shock.

Eira looked at the girl that Stefan wrote about in his journals. She was glad that she was here. Hopefully, she could fix Stefan.

"You're dead?" Stefan questioned how she could be in front of him.

"Well, technically, so are you," Lexi said and Eira already liked her.

"Then how the hell can I see...," Stefan started but got cut off.

"See me? Yeah, I have no idea. And I have no idea how long it's going to last, so let's get right to the point. You're off the rails. Big time," Lexi stated.

"Look, I don't know how you're here, but you need to leave me alone, okay?" Stefan said and he started to walk away but Lexi held him back.

"Now what kind of a friend would I be if I didn't help you out of this mess you're in?" Lexi questioned.

"I don't want your help," Stefan said.

"You know, you say that every time. 'I don't want your help. I don't want to get better. Leave me alone.'" Lexi stated.

"Well, maybe you should listen this time," Stefan said.

"Or maybe I should do this," Lexi said and she slammed Stefan's head against the car window, rendering him unconscious and he fell to the floor.

_____________

Lexi took Stefan to the old jail cell and put him in a chair and chained him up so he couldn't get loose. Eira followed them of course.