29 -2x06

It was early morning. There wasn't a cloud in sight in the sky. The sun shined brightly illuminating everything in its path. Inside the Salvatore boarding house, voices could be heard.

"No," Damon immediately denied.

"She wants to," Stefan replied back.

"She might wreck it and get hurt," Damon responded.

"It'll be fine," Stefan said before speaking to Eira. "Come on, Eira."

Eira stepped forward, closer to Stefan. Eira had eaten a breakfast of pancakes which Damon made for her and she put drops of her blood on a spoon for Stefan since he was building a tolerance for blood. When Stefan and Eira left, they were supposed to be driving the car today but when they were in the garage, Eira found the motorcycle. She was in awe and she wanted to learn how to drive it.

Eira followed Stefan outside where the motorcycle was waiting. "Okay, Eira. Get on."

Eira squealed and practically jumped onto the motorcycle. Stefan got on behind her and put the kickstand up. Stefan showed her to work the brake and the gas and made her put on a helmet.

"Okay, do you think you got it?" Stefan asked.

Eira nodded her head gleefully and Stefan laughed. Stefan turned the key on the motorcycle making it rumble to life. Eira was bouncing with joy.

Eira put her hands on the handle bars and she revved the gas a little too much and the motorcycle jerked forward. Eira squeezed the brake at the sudden action.

"Okay, that was my fault. You only give it gas slightly," Stefan stated.

Eira only revved the gas slightly this time and the motorcycle started moving slowly. Eira put her feet up as the motorcycle got going. Eira made it out of the driveway and when she got on the road, she revved the gas even more.

The motorcycle started going faster and Eira loved it. The wind whipped against her face and she felt so free. "Stefan, this is so fun."

"You should probably slow down," Stefan said. "We have to make a turn."

"Which one?" Eira asked.

"The next one," Stefan shouted over the wind and running engine of the motorcycle.

Eira slowed down and safely made the turn. She would speed in the straight away roads and Stefan would get worried as she was going about 70 mph but she was actually quite skilled in handling a motorcycle. She made a couple more turns before they got to the Lockwood house. They had to be there as they were setting up for the Masquerade Ball.

Eira got off the motorcycle and took off her helmet,"That was fun. Am I going to be able to ride this by myself?"

Stefan grimaced,"I don't know. Just don't go that fast or I'll worry."

Eira pumped her fist in the air in victory. Stefan smiled at his sister's happiness. Stefan went over and slung his arm around her. "Maybe one day, I'll get you your own motorcycle," Stefan spoke to make her even more happy.

Her eyes widened and she smiled widely in excitement,"Really?"

Stefan nodded and Eira attacked him with a hug. "Your the best, Stef."