Keep Moving

*Hazel*

I'M ALIVE!! dying from homework, BUT ALIVE!!!

I rested my head onto Frank's shoulder feeling the rhythm of his chest rise and fall, instantly calming down my heart. I felt my heart clench each time I saw the state that Leo was in after his mother died. I wanted to so badly reachout my arms into the silver screen and mutter sweet nothings into his ear, hoping that it would make him feel at least semi better. I glanced over at Nico who was just stared blankly at the screen, as if this whole thing wasn't new to him. Like if he knew Leo's mother died or if he knew how much he was hurting. I almost laughed at that thought. Leo knows it wasn't his fault now, so i'm assuming he doesn't blame himself anymore. And Nico hates Leo, it's a known fact.

"Glad to see everything is fine. Anyway, I should be on my way." Lucy sated making her way towards the door. Allison got up to help her while Leo just quietly sat on the couch wanting to see her trip over her heels and face plant on the cold hard floor. Before she could leave out of the door, Lucy twisted her body so she was facing Leo. "And don't do anything stupid young man. Ms. Richard is a lovely lady and you're very lucky to have her as a mother." Leo cringed at the word mother. It's been one week since Allison took him to his mother's grave yard and ever since then, he finally came out of his room for the first time.

When they were at the graveyard, Leo had learned about Allison. Apparently she was a widow and wasn't capable of having any children. Her husband always wanted to be in the foster home system but Allison wanted to adopt. Tragically, he died in a car crash so in memory of her husband, she went in the foster care system taking in broken children and letting them go when the time was right. Leo didn't really tell Allison much about himself. Just some stories about his mother and her mechanic shop.

I gasped at the thought of not being able to have any children of your own. It's incredibly heartbreaking when a woman who wants children of her own, isn't capable of having any. It's something that I don't wish on any.

As soon as Leo heard the door shut he let out a sigh of relief. He didn't know how much longer he could hear Lucy talk about respecting your elders and why young ones should do everything they say. Just the thought of that made Leo sick . . . and strangely hungry. He made his way towards the kitchen and pulled out the leftover meal from yesterday night. As he pulled out the tacos and began to eat it cold, Allison sat across the table from him.

Come on Leo.Talk to her! I know it will mame you feel better! I silently prayed.

Leo decided to pretend she wasn't in the room. Sure, Allison was nice enough to knock him out with a sleeping pill and drive him about an hour to where his dead mother was buried. And yeah sure he was glad to at least be in the presence of his mom. But none of that mattered. Allison was still a stranger that Leo has to live with until she decides that he was a nuisance.

Besides, what's the point in opening up to her? Leo was pretty sure that Allison thinks he was fine and dandy but in reality, each night he cries himself to sleep due to his lost mother. Allison pursed her lips as she tapped on the table. "So . . ." She trailed off not knowing what to say. Leo wanted to so badly bang his head on the table, but unfortunately he didn't want to lose any brain cells.

"Like if you had any," Frank snorted causing me to lightly slap his arm while Nico glared at him intensely which made him cower slightly.

Finally Allsion sighed and leaned over the wooden table. "Look Leo. You need to talk to me. The only words I ever get from you are food  and yes or no." Leo avoided her gaze as he got up and washed his dish. "I only know if your mother. She seemed like a lovely woman--But I want to get to know you." By now Allison sat right next to Leo and with great annoyance, he realized this was inescapable.