Chapter VI: Reuniting

Unknown Location...

Salem: Dr. Watts, you did a good job assisting the new German leader to 'manage' his nation.

Watts: My queen it was only a matter of befriending the old overweight nugget, he almost immediately spilt how within he still felt as if Atlas was plotting against him.

Dr. Watts explained to Salem whom already conjured up a new plan to control Remnant. Which she didn't even need her Grimm or her henchmen to do for her. Involving the simple matter of coercing Atlas and Germany to end a fragile peace and return to conflict.

Salem: Excellent, and Tyrian has been sent to deal with the Silver eyed girl again hasn't he? She has and is still is a wedge in this plan.

Watts nodded.

Dr. Watts: Hazel insisted on going with him, just incase that blasted Qrow Branwen is there again.

Salem: Perfect, and what about Pawnswap?. Have the Germans gotten around to it yet?

Watts: Not yet my lady, but they are still preparing.

Timeskip: Vale

Ruby was out walking, not too far from the village. When she heard a twig snapping in the trees. She unsheathed Crescent Rose, expecting a Grimm or another one of those weird Nazi soldiers. Just then, she heard another snap above her. But instead it was a branch, a black-suited figure fell from the trees and crashed right in front of Ruby's boots, thrashing on the ground due to hitting his back.

Ruby: Oh my goodness! Are you okay?

Ruby asked, kneeling to see if he was hurt.

Y/N: Neinn~...

Ruby: Wait!... Y/N!?!!

Ruby's eyes sparkled, her jaw dropped. She was mesmerized, seeing someone she assumed was dead. Someone she hasn't seen for months after what had happened in Vacuo, her eyes then began to water up, she ran over to Y/N and hugged him.

Ruby: Y/N... I missed you so much! I-I thought you were dead!!!

Y/N: Ruby.

Y/N hugged Ruby back, she cried into his shoulder. He patted her back.

Y/N: I missed jou zoo... But zere ist a reason fur me being here. Regretfully Remnant's safety ist again at risk.

Ruby ignored what Y/N had just said, only to hug him tighter

Ruby: Thank you for coming back Y/N.