Chapter IV: We Meet Again

Lone Dirlewanger grenadiers entered the village with ease, shooting anyone that tried to stop or resist against them. Commander Dirlewanger himself had not been a great disciplinary commander and often his goons strayed from the ranks to wreak havoc among nearby villages. This was one of those instances.

Woman: No please leave us alone!

Grenadier: Go avay bitch!

The grenadier shot her with his MP40, this was followed by the loud and gargle-like laughing of the other Grenadiers behind him. Their masks that shaded their faces provided people with no visual of their expression, similarities close enough to the Grimm themselves.

Grenadier: Zis ist our town now!

Grenadier 2: Voman und children all around!

Their alcoholic laughter surrounded the village with fear, the civilians hiding for their lives in their own houses, suddenly. A WHOOSH passes by the lead Grenadier. Followed by the sweet scent of roses, to which the criminals found pleasure in sniffing, altering their noses from their already hunkered stench.

Grenadier: I smell vomen, ha ha ha ha.

All 7 of them heard metallic mechanisms sounding right behind them, they turned to see a small girl. Way younger (and cleaner) than them. Dressed in red and black, sticking her scythe to the ground, pointed at them.

Ruby: Good day.

The nearest SS goon licked his lips, his messy hair leaking out from his helmet, eyeing Ruby with lust.

Grenadier: Jou have somezing of value zoo us...

Ruby: The Nazis took Y/N, from me. It's only necessary that I take your lives.

The Grenadier scoffed, before trying to make a move on her. She pulled the trigger, her face along with the Grenadier's behind him were caked with brain bits.

Grenadier 3: Get her!

Two soldiers charged at her from both sides, she lifted herself onto her scythe's handle, pulling the trigger once launching herself into the air. She pulled it a second time, causing the ground near the German's feet to erupt, killing them. She landed, with her bladed at the ready.

Grenadier 3: Come on jou dummkopfs you outnumber her. ein, zwei und drei! She ist only von!

Three more came at her, she brought her scythe into the air and crushed the approaching SS goon, turning to the side to the one on her right she aimed her barrel at him, firing and decapitating him along with the one behind her due to recoil. This left her with the last Grenadier who had a seemingly impressed look.

Grenadier 3: Oookay...

He was about to run, until a black suited figure came rushing into the scene speeding past the Nazi. He slashed him with an SS Dagger, Ruby could only process a second of it before the 'Huntsman' ran off into the trees, she stared at the dead SS men for a moment before she ran right after him.

Ruby: Hey! Wait!

She had eventually lost him, sighing she hesitantly went back to the town she saw people crowding around the seven dead corpses. One of the male townspeople shook her hand.

Townsperson: We thank you, Huntress. For protecting our town. We wish we cpuld repay you, but the Germans stole some of our money for their own purposes during the Second Great War.

Ruby: Anytime. And I'm sorry for what happened to your town.

Off in the distance, the black suited figure emerged from the forest, watching as Ruby conversed with the villagers.

Y/N: Soon Fräulein Ruby... very soon.

Y/N retreated back into the forest, to make sure no other of Dirlewanger's soldiers approached the village.