Chapter II: Dirlewanger's Rabble

The truck driver unknowingly cruised down the countryside road with his large shipment of Dust in tow right behind him which was bound for the Schnee Dust Company, he rounded a corner only to encounter a big barbed wire barrier. Groaning he opened his door, and stepped out. Heading to the barrier to remove it.

Truck Driver: Crazy teenagers.

Suddenly, he felt a hard smack behind his head, he collapsed onto the ground, and felt various kicks and spitting on his side.

???: Halt, schwach-arsch-hündin...

He heard a raspy alcoholic voice speak, he was forcefully turned on his back, seeing a dirty, old Waffen SS soldier standing there. With his pistol raised.

Truck Driver: H-hey man, w-we're on the same side.

The SS Soldier bashed his head with the pistol, pain ringing throughout his temple. He felt a fist envelope his collared shirt and drag him to the back of his truck where other SS soldiers were trying to open the trailer, but failed due to it being password-locked.

Grenadier: It von't open.

The soldier said in a heavily German-accented English. This one was also dirt-ridden and out of shape. The SS holding his collar pulled him close to his face, and if t were any closet they'd be kissing.

Grenadier: Open it schweinehund.

He nodded slowly, entering the password on his locked trailer. The doors slid aside to reveal a few crates of Dust from the DSMI to the SDC.

Grenadier: Ze doctor vill need zese.

Grenadier 2: Ja, Lass uns ihn jetzt töten.

The man did not understand what the one holding him by the collar was saying, but he soon found out. When he had the pistol pointed to his head, then everything went black, and red on their forest camouflage SS uniforms. They grabbed as much crates as they could, bringing them to the Opel Blitz waiting in the woods. They started the engine and drove to Mount Glenn, where dozens more of Dirlewanger's men patrolled the area. Underground, where Roman Torchwick and the White Fang orchestrated their train raid on Vale, is now a research facility for an escaped Dr. Richtofen. The truck entered through a ramp and into the vast subterranean space. Where their commander was waiting for them.

Dirlewanger: How much dust ist zere.

Grenadier: I zon't know, jou count it...

Dirlewanger sighed, drew a Walther P38, and shot his own man in the hand for disciplinary measures, plus for his own personal amusement.

Grenadier: AGHHHH! FICKEN! HÜNDIN

Dirlewanger: Never object zoo me again.

He ignored the painful cries of his own soldier, He opened the Opel Blitz's back, seeing 3 crates full of Dust within the truck.

Dirlewanger: I thought I said I needed 6!

Grenadier 2: Jou said 3 dummarsch mutterficker!

The commander grunted and walked to another section of the abandoned White Fang base, where an escaped Dr. Richtofen worked on another superweapon, surrounded by a board full of Mathematical and Chemistry equations.

Dirlewanger: How goes ze experiments Doctor?

Richtofen: I'm not zere yet Oskar, but soon. Operation Chokepoint vill schtart. Und Remnant vill be at our knees. Ve vill have finished our Führer's duty.

Dirlewanger slightly nodded at this, his eyes scanning the room, seeing many things on the chalkboard his dimwitted mind did not and could not understand, he then left the room. To check on his regularly undisciplined men.