Chapter 16.5~ Gentleman

Start from the beginning

I never really purposefully went into public so I didn't know exactly what to wear. I left my normal black tank top on and dug around my bag. I eventually found what I was looking for. It was a (f/c) hoodie Luciel had given to me. I put it on over my black tank top.

'They would have to be long pants because of all the scars...' I thought to myself. I eventually found some back jeans that were ripped. 'These should do... I see people walking around in ripped jeans all the time.' I changed into the jeans, which were kinda tight. 'I guess thats why the tag said skinny jeans.' I thought. I dug around my bag more. I eventually found what I was looking for. It was a light (f/c) hat type thing. Luciel had given it to me around winter time, saying "I'm going to get sick if I don't wear a hat.". I wore it to amuse him, but I never really wore it after that. I pulled out my phone and switched it to the camera. I looked at myself. I looked like a new person. I smiled, satisfied with the way I looked. I then trew on my (f/c) shoes and walked over to the door. 'Is it weird that most of my clothes Luciel gave me?' I asked myself. I ignored my own inquiry and opened the door.

(that's the outfit, change the colors or the whole thing if you really dont like it)

Once I opened the door I was met with a newly dressed Luciel. He was wearing a green button up shirt with the sleeves rolled half way up with beige pants. I walked over to him and looked up at him. He was wearing sunglasses instead of his normal yellow and black glasses. His cheeks were dusted pink.

"I-it's so weird to see you not wearing that hoodie."

"I could say the same to you." I said with a smile, "You practically live in that black jacket." I chuckled. "Anyway, sorry if it doesnt look good. I never really go out in public." I said as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"No, you look fine." he said with a nervous chuckle. "Why are you wearing a hoodie though. It's going to be mildly hot out."

"Didn't have anything else." I said as I shrugged.

"That's right... well we'll stop at a clothing store while we're there. We should get going though." I nodded. He started to walk over to the door and walked out. I trailed behind him.

"So, where exactly are we going?" I asked as I ran up to him.

"I have no clue." he said as he pulled out his phone. He turned it on and started to type on it. "Hmmm... Lucky for us we live right on the outskirts of a city." he said, "We can take a bus there."

"Okay!" I said with a smile.

"There's a bus stop just ahead." he said as he pointed over to it.