12

Yoongi's POV

I wasn't able to make it in the official opening of her restaurant.

I was too afraid of how she's gonna react.

What if she slaps me in front of all those people?

What if she blames me for her father's death?

Yoongi. Just be a man already.

After waiting for hours, she finally came out of her restaurant, waving goodbye to the rest of her staff.

When she was walking towards her car, that's when I decided to approach her.

I hesitantly put my hand on her shoulder. She gasped, turning around so quickly it's wonder how she didn't get whiplashed.

"Hi." I said.

But she didn't return my greeting. She was just staring at me with her with her eyebrows knitted together.

"My name's Min Yoongi. I'm a really big fan of your delicious food." I continued while ignoring the fastening of my heartbeat.

There were tears in Astrid's eyes as she continued to scowl at me.

Then she slapped me.

I wasn't even over the shock that I felt when she slapped me when I felt her arms around my waist.

"You were gone for 2 years, and all you could say is hi? I was so worried about you. I looked for you everywhere, you pabo."

Her words had stunned me.

She looked for me? I couldn't help myself but to put my arm around her and securing her in my hug.

"I'm sorry, Astrid. I thought running away from you was the answer. I was too much of a coward to even face you after everything." She continued to sob in my chest. I ran my hand up and down her back trying to make her feel calm.

"B-but. I was never even angry at you after the incident." She looked at me with her round eyes. Even with her make up smudged everywhere, I swear she still looked adorable.

"I'm so sorry, jagi. I promise I won't go anywhere anymore." I hugged her again, putting my chin on the top of her head while caressing her back.

"You better not, Mr. Min Yoongi."

-------------------------------------------------

So...that's the end of the book.

Thank you for reading!!!!

(I know it's hell of a shitty ending)

I really hope you enjoyed cuz I know, some of the parts were cringey af, but like I said, I'm still slowly learning.

And I have some other ff coming soon! I'll do my best to publish them before school starts😭.

Yeahh. I really thank you for keeping up with this. And I thank BiteTeaFull  for telling me to start writing ffs. (Ilang beses nya akong kinulet, promise) Check her account out! She writes awesome ones, too!

Hey. You. Yes. You, the one reading this.

You're awesome. Stay cool.