For Real

I immediately got out of the car. And ran towards Agust, standing in front of him.

"Father. Don't. I beg of you."

My father scowled when he saw me covering for Agust.

"Astrid what are you doing right now?"

"Father you killed his child. Why do you think will he do this? Won't you do the same if I were killed by someone? How could you have done something so evil?"

My father just looked at me with realization in his eyes.

"Astrid, I-

He wasn't even able to finish his sentence.

He was shot. Right in front of me. He was shot from behind. Right in the head. By a bullet that came out of no where behind him.

"Father!!!!!"

Agust immediately covered me with both his arms. My father's people started shooting for the murderer that had murdered my father but he was too fast.

When all the gunfire was done, I quickly escaped from August's grip and walked towards my father.

He was lying there.

Covered in his own blood.

I screamed and screamed until everything turned black.

My father was murdered right in front of me. He was murdered. Shot right in the head. And the last thing I asked him was how he could be so evil.

I opened my eyes only to see white walls around my room.

I tried to lift my head up only to be welcomed by a massive headache.

The machines beside my bed started beeping like there's no tomorrow. And soon enough, doctors and nurses started piling in my room.

"Ms. Kerrington, please don't move. You'll only exhaust yourself even more."

"What happened?!"

"You lost too much blood from all the cuts from the glass and the bullet in your arm was in deep. So you passed out. Good thing people arrived there early in time. When you got here, we immediately operated on you. And since then, you've been passed out for 3 days."

"So my father, is he..."

"We're sorry to inform you, Ms. Kerrington, your father's gone."

My world shattered into pieces hearing that sentence.

Actually, I knew that my father was gone.

I just had to hear it from somebody else.

To hear the truth.

To hear the reality.

And damn. It hit me hard.

My father's gone. Just like my mom.

They're both gone. I'm all alone.