Topline Meeting

Topline Meeting
In Mikey's Room
Mikey: *plays the guitar*
Chance: *sighs*
Sergio: Alrightee chicos, there are three groups for this week, five dudes per group, and there will be one group that will be safe and one dude that will be singing "Adios, muchacos" to 14 other dudes. So, it is important to go over this song perfectly.
Michael Conor: Since this is a Spanish-speaking song and I rarely know Spanish in addition to being a somewhat good singer, is it okay for me to rap in English?
Drew: And may I sing be able to sing the ab-libs?
Sergio: Yes Michael Conor, you can rap although you still have to sing in Spanish. And as for you Drew, you have a high pitched singing voice. So, of course, you can sing the ab-libs!
Drew: *softly and doing his dance* Yes!
Michael Conor: Aye! Not too bad!
Sergio: And also, I will be teaching you some Spanish, we will go to the rehearsals, and we will have the topline meetings to rehearse the song.
Mikey: *singing thank you in Spanish*
Sergio: De nada, chico!
Chance: Sergio, may I be excused, please?
Sergio: How come? *seeing something suspicious with Chance*
Chance: To hang out with my friend, Devin.
Sergio: *assuming that Chance is suspicious* Lo siento, dude, but we need to focus. So, let's get to work!andele!