About Last Night

About Last Night

In Camry's Room

Camry: Good God! My limbs are killing me! My biceps, triceps, quadriceps, and hamstrings! Oh, dear! *groaning in pain*

Bloom: Well, if you continue to perform these poses and be consistent with them in about few weeks, then you would probably be as flexible as Miles and myself.

Miles: We were in your place when we were only 9 years old and started doing yoga; and now, we both have the flexibility of the ballerina!

Camry: *screaming* Why?!

Brady: Well, on the bright side, you did not get to stay up all night doing more grueling poses due to behavioral issues.

Jaden: Don't believe us? Ask Marcus and Drew, they are the dudes who stayed up late last night and did three solid hours of advanced-expert yoga.

Drew and Marcus: *in the bathroom, vomiting (in the same toilet) due to pain*

Camry: You are so right, dudes! I might as well stand up and stretch. *stands up, stretch, and suddenly, he can do splits, somersaults, and cartwheels* It was worth it! *Kanye shrugs*

Miles and Bloom: *applaud* Damn, dude!

Brady: Nice!

Jaden: Whoa! Talk about the poet being the miracle worker!

Drew and Marcus: *came out of the bathroom, crawling, groaning of pain, climbing up to Camry's (Marcus) AND Bloom's (Drew) bed, and falling fast asleep (they snore)*

Miles and Bloom: *wince* Oooh!

Brady and Jaden: Results may vary.

Camry: *putting blankets on Drew and Marcus* Thank God, our beds aren't made!