Starbucks Date

Starbucks Date

In Starbucks, of course!

Chance: I am so glad we have a chance to share a Trenta Java Chip Frappuccino with you, bae!

Devin: Especially when this has no whipped cream and made with almond milk, bae! We cannot afford to have dairy in our systems!

Chance: Because dairy can fuck up our singing voices. *winks at Devin*

Devin: *winks at Chance* I cannot believe that we will be formed in our new singing groups now that we are singing live for the first time ever!

Chance: I know, right! I hope we will sing together for the first time! I love your angelic voice! Mmmm!

Devin: I feel the same way about you as well!

Chance: Bae, are you talking about us being in the group or about my singing voice?

Devin: I am referring to both, bae! *kisses Chance's hands* Your voice is so sexy, I would rather be a duo with you than in a boyband with four other people besides you.

Chance: I would definitely do the same! *kisses Devin's hands*

Devin: *phone rings* Bae, you have got to see what 7 of the 13 other dudes were doing.

Chance: What?!

Devin: *shows J-Hype's, Michael Conor's, Butcher's, Mikey's, Sergio's, and Dorian's snapchat stories*

Chance and Devin: *laughing while watching their friends' SnapChat stories*

*15 minutes later*

Chance and Devin: *still laughing*

Chance: *phone rings, reads text from Sergio and J-Hype* Dudes, it's time to assemble together because...the architects are forming us into new groups! *turns to Devin* We need to jet, like pronto!

Devin: Let's roll!

Chance and Devin: *dash out of Starbucks*

To be continued...