Sleeping Poet

Sleeping Poet

In the lobby

Poet: *sleeping on the sofa*

J-Hype: *whispers* Alrightee, dudes! *beatboxes*

Poet: *still sleeping*

J-Hype: *winces*

Michael Conor: *whispers* I got you, dude! *plays "Rockabye Baby" by Clean Bandit ft. Sean Paul and Anne Marie on the violin*

Poet: *still sleeping*

Michael Conor: *whispers* The fuck?!

Butcher: *whispers* No worries, dude! *plays "Let it Go" by James Bay on the acoustic guitar*

Poet: *still sleeping*

Butcher: *whispers* What a heavy ass sleeper!

Mikey: *whispers and mimicking George Lopez circa Y2K(2000s)* Dude, I got this! *plays with the Poet's dreadlocks*

Poet: *still sleeping*

Mikey: *whispers* Damn it!

Sergio: *whispers while holding a cat name Louie (Anderson)* I got an idea! It's time to take a selfie with a sleeping Poet, himself! For snapchat! *takes his iPhone out and takes a selfie with a sleeping Poet for SnapChat*

Poet: *still sleeping, moaning as he goes from sleeping on the back with his hand on chest to sleeping on the side, snuggling with Louie Anderson (the cat)

Louie Anderson (the cat): *licks the Poet on the nose and falls fast asleep*

Sergio: *sighs and whispers* Shit!

Dorian: *whispers* Watch and learn, dudes! *dry coughs and sings "A Change is Gonna Come" by Sam Cooke*

Hotel Staff, guests, and 5 other dudes: *cheering, the crowd goes wild*

Hotel Manager (female and Arab): You were so talented, you might as well go solo!

Hotel Guest/Millionaire Businesswoman (female and Habesha): Yeah, forget the boy band!

Dorian: *whispers due to speechlessness* Thank you!

Hotel Guest and Hotel Manager: No problem!

J-Hype: *whispers* Psst, except for one more thing!

Dorian: *whispers, still speechless* What's up?!

J-Hype and 4 other dudes: *whisper* The poet is still asleep!

Dorian: *whispers, now sobbing* Ain't this about a bitch! Where are Chance and Devin when you need them?!