Intruders Alert

Intruders Alert
Poolside with Binoculars
Drew: Well, well, well. Los dos chicos en amor. Marcus, we have the jackpot.
Marcus: Devin and Chance, sitting inside the hot tub, S-N-U double G- L- I- N- G
Drew: Before they ever met one another, Chance was a single father with his 2 year old daughter in his heart and as for Devin, he was in the relationship with his woman.
Marcus: And once they first met, God knows they will be one another's twin flame.
Drew: As we left Southern California for our homes, these dudes went to Chance's place and start a budding relationship without telling everyone else, thinking only his daughter knows about this.
Marcus and Drew: Everyone knows everything about them dudes!
Marcus: Now that we're back for the real deal, the boys- *tears up* are falling hard for one another.
Drew: Then, they will get engaged, get married, adopt children, and grow old together.
Marcus: Agreed. *blows his nose and dries his eyes*
Marcus and Drew: If only we have girlfriends. *Loud sighs*
J-Hype: *beatboxes*
Marcus and Drew: Eh?
J-Hype: *beatboxes louder with gestures*
Marcus and Drew: What?!
Sergio: Dudes, you both are intruding these two lovely dudes' relationship.
Drew: But Sergio-
Sergio: "But Sergio" nothing Drew, you dudes need to do something productive such as going to the mall or watching a movie in the movie theater, or even go see LA
J-Hype: *beatboxes*
Marcus: Believe it or not dudes, they are an item, in fact, they are kissing right now.
Sergio: No, as of this moment, they are just snuggling like a bromance.
Drew: *in his high pitched voice, like Elmo* Keep watching, keep watching,
Marcus: *in his high pitched voice, like Elmo* they are going for seconds on the kiss
Marcus and Drew: *hand J-Hype and Sergio the binoculars and still in Elmo voices* Makeout session!
J-Hype and Sergio: *grab one megaphone per dude after seeing Chance and Devin make out* Aye! We need to order Dominos for the fifteen of us! *Chance and Devin continue to make out after a long pause due to Sergio and J-Hype trying to get Chance and Devin's attention*
J-Hype and Sergio: We got nothing.