Bonfire 8

Bonfire 8
At the Park
Sergio: Dudes, I don't know what type of bonfire we will be having tonight, but this will be the best bonding experience ever! *sheds a tear*
J-Hype: I know, right? I am so emotional and excited at the same damn time! *sheds a tear*
Camry: No worries, Serge and J, Bloom and I got you!
Bloom: Camry and I got this.
Camry: As you all know, Bloom and I have an important reason for the bonfire.
Bloom: The eight of us are gathered here in the park tonight to celebrate- 

Camry:The fact that Dance is real! *does his dance*

Bloom: Shit, Camry! Shit! You always have to be extra!
Camry: I love being extra!
Bloom: I was going to say brotherhood!
Camry: Oops! My bad!
Bloom: *sighs*
Marcus and Drew: *quiet giggles and grins gradually crescendoing into loud laughs and screams*
Jaden: Everything will go on Snapchat! *laughing*
Brady: I agree with you, dude! *laughing*
Sergio: *sighs* Seriously, dudes! You dudes are so...extra! *laughing*
J-Hype: *sighs* Really, dudes? You dudes can't help but being so...extra! *laughing*
Camry: You dudes are extra *laughing, jumping, running in circles, and screaming*
Bloom: Damn it, Camry! It's not funny, okay?!
Camry: C'mon, Bloom. You know you got to let loose and have fun once in the while!
Bloom: I wish the dudes of Six Track were here, then none of this wouldn't have happened. *sighs*