Meeting The Butterflies

I lazily open my eyes, do a really big yawn and stretch out my arms and legs earing a few 'cracks' a few seconds after. I sit up with my curls all puffed up and springing from all over, my vision still blurry and still being half asleep.

" Mmmn " I rub my eyes with my arm trying to see better and it works out well cuse I can see now. I reach over next to me and feel around " Huh" I look over and see that there's there's spot that should be taken.

And then I hear hooves sprinting towards me clopedy, clop, clop, clop, clop, clop.

" GAH!!" My pet bull Bailey comes running in and jumps on me with his hyper self.

" Hahahah good morning Bailey, now what in the world has gotten into you ?! " I sit up holding him in my arms and petting his little mane.

" Its a special day Alayna !!"

" Oh really? And what might that be? "

" YOUR 15TH BIRTHDAY!!! "  He yells.

" Oh My gosh your right !!" I gasp and we both jump out of bed and grab my knee high converse, put them on and jump into Bailey's back.

" On ward!!! My Maned Bestie Beast !!!!" He starts rearing with excitement and gallaps out of my room and down the hall.

I point out a group of maids coming this way holding towels they had just washed this morning, Its part of their daily services, I smile wide as they turn and curtsey for me " Mornin Laides!!! " I yell as I breeze right past them.

" Good Morning princess Alayna !!!! " they all say in sync with broad smiles on their faces as they continue to restock the rooms with towels.

" WOOOHOOO COMMON BAILEY FASTER !!! " I laugh out loud and he goes even faster, jumping onto the stairs railing and sliding down.

" Good morning princess " a butler bows as I breeze past him too

" Mornin Jakens!!! Make sure not to sprain your back!!"

" Of course princess " Jakens bows with his left hand over his heart. ' Ahh I really do love Jakens...hes like the father I never had'

I snap out of it when I hear Bailey Bellow jumping off of the stair railing and leap into the air.

" Ahhh~ there she goes"

" Indeed, it feels like yesterday we fount her on the door step and now look at her "

" aye what a perfectly beautiful little lady"

I overhear a butler and maids conversation as Bailey lands swiftly on the floor and burst into the dinning room.

" MORNIN EVERYBODY!!!!! WHAT'S FOR BREAKFAST!!!" Me and Bailey both say together. I was happy until I heard a certin voice that made my stomach turn.

" Uh how unlady like, Truly a wayward princess!"

Miss Heinous !!!

" Oh, why isn't it the old wrinkly bitch I oh so adore " I bluntly say with a glare. She reacts so shockingly horrified to what I said, She even jerks away slightly with her arm raised to her chest.

" How Perpetuous!! A princess would Never speak in such a manor, Sieze her at once!!!" She snaps her fingers and 7 of her guard bots come running, arms out and all trying to grab me.

" Oh Hell No" Bailey Bellows aggressively and uses his horns to Gore the guard's and sends them flying into the air, and land they land on the ground with a thud, sparks flying everywhere then the red light drains from their eyes.