Sun

Sun pov

I toss and turn in my sleep, "no...no!" I yell reaching out in front of me I look around the room, Just a nightmare, "Sun!" my panters come running into the room. I watch them as they look around like they are looking for someone, "are you okay?" mom asks me I just nod my head. Amor is sleeping peacefully next to me another nightmare?" dad asked, and once again I nod my head "what was it this time?" they both ask. "Some lady came and took Amor from me," I tell them. They give me a sad smile as they turn to each other.

"Nobody is going to take, you away from us," Dad says to me, as mom smiles. "you promise" "yes we promise," they say as they kiss my forehead and leave the room.

Natsu pov

Y/n sits down on the couch, "what are we going to do about her nightmares?" y/n turns to me as she says "what do you mean?" "she has been getting them a lot lately. How do we know that they are just nightmares and not, her powers?" I ask. Y/n sits pats the seat next to her and I take a seat, "it's just a nightmare...there is no lady" she says as she turns on the T.V. we watch a cooking show until she falls asleep.

I tuck y/n into bed, walking around my house as I stop in front of the twin's room, I walk in to see a figure standing over them "who the hell are you" the figure turns to me and runs to the window, I jump onto the figure but it does me, and then kicks me in my stomach, I fall over and the figure runs to the window and jumps out, but before they can get away a dragon, lands in front of them, I jump out of the window and landed behind them.

"Who are you!?" The figure turns to me taking off their hoods, she turns to me "Lucy?" "Hello lover," she says to me. Y/n turn into a human and knocked Lucy out. "y/n?!" "what the bitch, tried to take our kids" I watch as y/n walks back to the house, as she hugs the twins.

y/n pov

The kids were looking at the job request board, trying to get a job "how about this one?" Storm asked as she and Amor look at a job, "Nah..not that one" he says as I watch them as they put pick look up another job "what about this one?" "yeah we should take this one" Amor said as they walk over to me. "Hey mom, will you go with us on this job?" Yeah, sure I say as I pack myself and Amor things, "yeah Natsu, Amor and I are going to go on a job, with Storm and Juvia" Natsu nods his head, as we head out.

Natsu pov

I make my way down the hall to Lucy's cell, "I am to see Lucy Heartfillia" the guards let me into the room, I sit down across from Lucy as she stares at me. "hello Natsu" I stare at her not saying anything. "Are you mad at me?" "Yes, you tried to take my kids!" I say as I slam onto the desk, she jumps as I burn the desk a little. "What the hell were you think?!" "You choose her over me! Over us, so I was going to take your kids, and then get rid of y/n so we can be together!" She states as I watch her "we will never be together" I tell her, as I get up and walk to the door, hitting the buzzer the guards let me out of the cell as I hear Lucy's scaring down the hall.

"That was the lady, from my dreams," Sun tells me I jump a little at her voice "Sun, what are you doing here?" "I followed you here" I stare at her and smile "what do you mean, she the one from your dream?" Sun stares at me and says "yeah, she was the one that I keep seeing take me and Amor" she tells me, I pick her up, putting her onto my lap, "did, you know her?" "Yeah, I did...she was an old friend of mine," I tell her, and she gives me a sad smile, "she called you lover?" "Yeah, it's a nickname, that's all" "mommy, calls you lover" "I know sunshine, but there are things that I can't really tell you okay" she nods her head, and he smiles "time for bed" she nods again and hopes into her bed, "when will we see mommy and Amor again?" "tomorrow sunshine" 

I turn off the lights and head to my own bed, I lay down as I think back on it, where was Lucy this hold time, and what does she mean by "this is not over?"