A New family

*warning mention of rape/kidnapping*

y/n pov

"I can't stop now I'm almost there," 'almost to freedom' I thought as I was running from the man that had kidnapped me when Dad left me. I have been running for days, but my father only left about a month ago talking about how he has found more dragon slayers to hunt down. I end up seeing a building called Fairy Tail and I run a little faster, the faster I go the more my legs feel like they are about to give up on me. I enter the building and start yelling "help me, please! Someone" looking around at all the many faces that are staring back at me "please someone help me" everyone is just looking at me I can tell that they are staring at my injuries, about six different scars, all in different places, but the ones you can see is the ones on my arms and legs and the newest one is the scar on my right eye, it goes from the top of my forehead to cheekbone in a diagonal motion. "Come here, girl!" The man yells from outside the building I run-up to a short old man "can you please help me" I say he gives me a bright smile as he says "Yes my child, Erza come and clean her up! Everyone else gets ready to fight!" then a scarlet-haired girl comes to me and takes my hand as we walk away.

Erza pov

"What happened to you?" I ask looking into her e/c eyes "when my father left me I was kidnapped by a man and his friends tortured me and try to rape me but I got away and came here" she said to me, 'she can't be that much younger than I and the others, so who would want to do that to a child?' I clean up the scars that are on her arms, and legs as she tries to pull away from me "I'm sorry, I should have told you this was going to hurt" I say to her as I look up she has tears in her eyes, I can see her trying to wipe them away but they just keep falling "I'm sorry" she says to me as she wipes harder at her tears, a very sad feeling in my chest as I watch this child "I didn't get your name" for a moment she stops wiping at her tears and looks at me "y/n" "y/n?" I say back to her and she nods her head at me "it's a very pretty name" she smiles "you have pretty hair" I look at my hair and then put my hand on my left eye. 

y/n gives me a sad smile as she says "bad memories" I nod my head as I walk to the other side of the room to grab the bandages and begin to wrap them around her legs "what are these places?" I look at her with shock "it's a guild" "what's a guild?" she asks I give her an even more shocked expression "it's a place where mages can come to find work and have a family" I say to her she gives me a sad smile and says "I can't remember my family, or more like I can't remember how to get back to my family" y/n says to me I give her sad look and start putting bandages on her arms, then I reach out my hand for her to take, she takes it as I help her off the bed. 

Y/n pov

I take Erza's hand as she helps me off the bed, I can hear them fighting outside as I turn and look to Erza "should we help them?" I ask she gives me a puzzled look as to ask what do I mean by "the people who are out there fighting" I say still Erza looks as though she doesn't know what I am talking about "you can't hear them?" I say "no I can't hear them, but you can?" "yes," I say to her. Why can't she hear them? The fighting is as loud as ever, dad always said that I have great powers, that I am different from others. 'one day I will rule this land' I never got what he was talking about, but maybe my hearing was something to do with my powers? 

Soon the fighting stops, and it goes quiet nothing can be heard from where I'm in the infirmary "how long have you been here?" I ask Erza she was sitting across from me on the other side of the table watching me with assessing eyes, but I try not to meet her eyes "since I was a kid" is all she said "where did you come from, before you joined this guild I mean" I look to Erza finally making eye contact with her but this time she the one avoiding eye contact with me I just watch her as it looks to seems she is in another place, she touches her left eye again and just stares at the flour "you don't have to tell me" I say to her and that seems to snap her out of the trans that she is under as she makes eye contact with me and smiles "I was in a bad place before I came here, but I would really not like to talk about that" nodding my in understanding I look around the room trying to find something to do with my self "where were you before you came here?" 

I stop looking around the room and look at Erza "I don't remember much, but I lived in a cage with my father, but then he had to leave me to go and hunt and after that man came for me, I don't remember much after that I say" is all I say to her "well...you could stay here in the guild with us" she smiles at me, and I just can't help but smile back at her too 'yeah, I think I will stay here.' "or at least until you can remember how to get back home" I look out the small window at the rain falling 'when did it start to rain?' Erza takes my hand and her "would you like to stay with us?" 'would my father miss me? Would he come looking for me?' but then I remember how all my father ever cared about was hunting the dragon slayers and making me stronger, he doesn't care about me at all "yeah, I would love to stay with you" I say 

A/n: So this is my first fanfic and I hope you like it, and sorry for any bad spelling and grammar problems I have. 

 key 

y/n: your name

m/n: middle name

l/n: last name

n/n: nickname

h/c: hair color

e/c: eye color

s/c: skin color

Well bye-bye now author-chan out