Celebration

Y/n pov

As everyone was still processing that I finish a 20 years job in 2 months I went ahead and made myself something to eat "We should celebrate you finishing early," Gray said, "yeah that's a good idea popsicle," Natsu said, "what was that flambrain" Gray said the to of them started to fight, but Erza came over "Natsu! Gray!" the to of them stop fighting once they heard her voice "sorry Erza" they say in unison. I laughed as I take a bite out of the sandwich I made, "if you guys want to celebrate I won't stop you" I take another bite of my sandwich watching as everyone starts running around to plan for my 'welcome home celebration'.     

🎤play music🎤

Everyone was dancing, laughing, and singing I was dancing with Erza as we clap along to the music that's when I saw Lucy trying to dance with Natsu, but soon gives up as he walks away from her. Lucy watches him walk away as she turns on her heel and heads over to the bar, Natsu comes up behind me and whispers into my ear "would you like to dance with me?" he wraps his arms around my waist slowly rocking us back a forth, I turn around in his arms and smile "you want to dance with me?" tilling my head, I give him a smirk "yes...I would like to dance with you" he says, my smile grows as I just watch him, wrapping my arms around his neck I smile. "is this a yes?" "it is Mr. Dragneel" everyone else around us was dancing, but all I could feel was the heat that was coming off of Natsu as I lay my head on his chest. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Lucy glaring at me she came to pull me away for Natsu, but I pulled back "can I help you?" I ask "we need to talk," Lucy says I pull away from Natsu telling him I will be right back. We walk outside when she said "Natsu is the mind so stay away from him do you understand me" she looks pissed off at me "last time I checked you can't own a person," I said looking into her brown eyes and my e/c turned white and she backs away looking scared "if you are going to drag me outside and threaten me, maybe you should be ready for the worst that will come," I said walking close to her as she back away then she went for her keys

"My keys," she said looking for them "oh you mean these things if you are going to try and fight me at least make sure of your surroundings or watch your opponent, or else you're useless especially without your keys and whip," I said and she just realized that I have taken her whip as well she looks back at me I lean down and said"BOO" and she fell into the pond I laugh my ass of at her as she now soaking wet, going back inside to dance with Natsu he grabbed my arm and asked "where did you go" I just looked at him and dance against him (naughty little read- chan😂😏)

Natsu started blushing as I did that teasing him and saw Lucy looking to and I just smirked at her and turned around and look at Natsu and keep dancing with him.

$Time skip $

3rd person pov

It was midnight and everyone was drunk except Natsu, Gray, Wendy, Gray took Juvia home with him and walked Wendy home as well. Natsu came to get a drunk y/n "NO stop trying to take off your clothes, you're like the female popsicle," Natsu said "kiss me Natsu," y/n said I started to blush as she leans in and I close my eyes And feel a warm soft lips on mind then she licks my bottom lip for entry I gave it to her as we fight with each other for dominance, y/n ran her hand down Natsu's body as she deepened their kiss, Natsu grabbed her hand as it rested on his abdomen, y/n chuckle as she pulled away from him "~Natsu" she says as she starts to kiss his neck "y/n? What are you doing?" she doesn't reply as she keeps on with her assault on his neck, moving her lips up, she connects their lips again but this time Natsu is too flustered that he doesn't fight her this time "aww giving up so soon?" she purrs in his ear. y/n pulls herself away from Natsu, he watches her walk out of the guildhall. 

"What the hell just happened?" Natsu followed after y/n, as he walks her home, they walk in silence. Natsu looks over at y/n, but she just stares straight ahead of her "are we going to talk about what that was?" she looks over at him and smirks "sure...what is it that you would like to say?" "what was that..kiss? Why did you kiss me?" she tilts her head to the side as she studies him "if I remember correctly you kissed me back...and I did it because I wanted too" Natsu watches her as they get near her house, "here we are," she says pointing to a medium-size two-story house. "well...see you tomorrow" y/n kiss Natsu cheek as she turns on her heels and enters her house. 

Natsu enters his home, and starts to take off his shoes, walking around he see Happy sleeping in his bed "good night buddy" Natsu tucks Happy in. He enters his shower, washing his hair all he could think about was her soft lips on him, and the way she took control of him, 'no Natsu stop' Natsu shakes his head as a way to get rid of the thoughts of her 'what would have happened is I didn't stop her hand?' Once again Natsu shakes his head to make the thoughts leave him as he leaves the shower and puts on his PJs. Hopping into bed he soon falls into a restless sleep.