Sun & Amor Dragneel

*7 years later*

Y/n pov

Having a kid would be fun they said, you will love it they said, well fuck what they said, this shit is painful "ahh, fuck you Natsu, I told you not to cum inside but nooo. You said it would be fine" Natsu just kisses my forehead and says "I love you too" 'I hate him, but I also love him' "you're almost there y/n, keep pushing!" Porlyusica says I look at her as I push as hard as I can "ahh!" The sound of a baby's cries could be heard throughout the room, "it's a girl" Porlyusica say I take my daughter into my arms, she cries as I hold her and I smile "she beautiful" Erza says I look at Natsu and he looks over at me "may I?" I hand her over to her and he smiles as she stops crying "she has your smile" he tells me "that's so swe-" the pain comes to me again as Natsu jumps back "what's wrong" "another one!" I yell as Porlyusica comes back over "twins" she tells me I look at Natsu and yell "this is your fault! You just couldn't keep it in your pants!" Once again he smiles and kisses my forehead, "almost there y/n" Erza tells me I stare at her "don't get me started on yo-" I stop as a wave of pain hits me again "their almost here, just one more push" 

I did that one more push, and just like my daughter, the sound of cries could be heard throughout the room, as Porlyusica hands them to me "it's a boy" she tells me, I smile as I watch my son, he doesn't cry he just watches me "he has your eyes" I tell Natsu and smiles at me "we will leave you alone" Porlyusica says as she takes Erza out of the room. Leaving me and Natu with our little family, "they're beautiful" I say as I hold both of my kids Amair comes from under my bed as she jumps onto my bed, she licks my face and then goes to lick my kids but I pull them away "no" I tell her and she wines at me. 

"what are we going to name them?" I look to my children and then outside, the sun is setting and I smile "Sun...I want to name her Sun, so I no longer have to wait for the sun to set and rise again" I tell him, Natsu watches the sunset too and then looks to our daughter "what should we name our son?" I ask "Amor, for the love we have for him," Natsu says. We smile at our children and then each other. "hey?" "hmm?" "We are panters now" I stop and look at him, "and yet you didn't ask me to marry you," I say to him Natsu got on to one knee and said "will you marry me" I stare at him, as he holds out a ring, it was a black diamond, with a silver band "how long have you had that?" "for a while now" is all he says. I stare at it and then smile "yes" Natsu takes me into his arms and kisses me, I kiss him back as we pull apart, "I love you y/n l/n, soon to be y/n Dragneel" "and I love you Natsu Dragneel, soon to be my husband" he puts the ring onto my ring finger and I stare at it, "where did you get this?" "I buy it" "with what money?" he smiles and walks over to our kids and kisses their foreheads. 

"you should lay down" is all he tells me as he sits in a chair, watching him I do as told and lay down, "you going to tell me where you got the money?" "no, I am not going to" I drop the topic and lay my head on my pillow and watch as Natsu rocks Sun and Amor, making a mental image to keep in my head forever. 

A/N 

Hope you like this book. Thanks for reading!