"Here I come"

Y/n pov

I landed on a mountain, looking over everything since my wings were not fully healed I couldn't fly for a long time. "who does he think, he is?! Hmm, she's my friend?!" I yell at no one as I paced back and forth. "I'm your girlfriend! your fucking girlfriend!, And you don't care" I punch one of the rocks, it chips away from the mountain. Taking a deep breath I look around me "where am I anyway?" looking to the sky for some kind of answer, and yet I nothing. 

Natsu pov

"Wendy I need your help!" she comes running over to me "who is this?" "that's not important, she really hurt and I need you to heal her" Wendy sits next to me and runs her hands over Lucy's face, you can see the swelling start to go down as Wendy works "Natsu who is this?" Erza asks I don't answer at first, but I can feel her burning holes into my back "it's Lucy" I tell her, she doesn't say anything, so I turn to look at her, and she looks calm but I know better "so why is she here? You know she was kicked out, she not allowed to be here without Masters permission" 

"I know that, but she was hurt so I can here to get her help" "what happened?" I don't want to tell her that y/n did this, so I don't say anything "Natsu?!" "y/n...she attacked Lucy...a-after Lucy tried to kill her again" I tell her, Wendy stops healing Lucy and looks at me "again?" I nod my head. Erza grabs Lucy as she heads for the door "what are you doing?" I yell but she doesn't respond as she sits Lucy outside the guildhall "she is not allowed to be here" "she needs help, do you not see her face!" "Wendy can heal her if she wants...but it has to be outside the guildhall" "b-but" "I will not repeat myself...now where is y/n?" "I-I" it's a simple question, but it's one I don't know the answer to. 

"I don't know" "you don't know?!" I look Erza in the eye and she sighs "what happen?" I look up to the sky 'I fucked up' is what I want to tell her but I don't "I let y/n take what was last of Lucy's stuff to her apartment, but she was taking longer than it should have so I went to go see what was taking so long...and by the time I got there she was beating Lucy, and it looked like she was going to kill her" I can't read Erza expression, she has had the cool look on her face since I got her "so why don't you know where she is" 'because I choose Lucy over her' "because we got into a fight and she flies away, so now I don't know where she is" Erza just nods her head as she studies me. The look in her eyes says she knows what I'm not saying but she doesn't say anything about it. 

"Go find her" is all she says as she walks away from me and back into the guildhall, I look down at the floor, watching as Wendy finished healing Lucy, "I have done all that I can, she just needs to rest and she should be fine," Wendy tells me as she and Caral walk back into the guildhall as well. I watch them go as I pick Lucy back up and head in the direction of her apartment. 

y/n pov

It's nightfall now and I still don't know where I am, walking around the unsteady land I try to find something that will tell me where I flew to "was I in the wrong?" 'I mean, I clearly had the upper hand on Lucy and I didn't have to beat her to the point of killing her' I walk over to a patch of land that wasn't rocky and I sit down 'she tried to kill me twice, I was defending myself, and I have a right to do so, so why do I feel bad?' I look to the sky and watch the stars go by "does he hate me now?" 

'What am I going to do when I see him again, how am I going to solve this problem?' "But why do I have to solve anything?! I am not the one, who took up for my girlfriend's attacker, I am not the one who didn't make sure I was okay! I am not the one who chooses a different side! So why am I the one who has to feel bad?" looking to the sky once again, and then this time I think about him, 'what will he do once he sees me again, will he take me into his open arms or will he hate me and turn away from me?'

Natsu pov

I spent all night looking for her, and yet I can't find her "she here somewhere I know it"' What will she do once I find her? Will she turn away from me? is she still mad at me?' "I know what I said was wrong and I know that I should have had her back, but they both were in the wrong and she went too far," I say to Happy, but he no longer next to me "happy?" I look around for him but I still don't see him "maybe he went back home?" I keep walking as I search for y/n. 

I can't even find her smell, it's like she doesn't want me to find her. "y/n, I am sorry. I know that as my girlfriend I should have had your back, that I should have been checking on you and not her, but she too is my friend and she may have tried to kill you, but that doesn't mean that you had to try and kill her" no if I tell her this she will only hate me even more and I can't have that "I miss you" I say to the air. 

y/n pov 

I look at the ground below me I know that if I want to make things right with Natsu that I have to go and find him "okay here I go" I know that my wings have not fully healed and that I shouldn't be flying or I could permanently damage the scar tissue, and never fly again, but finding Natsu is important to me so I have to do it. Turning into my dragon form I fly down the mountain, it was way more difficult than I thought it would be but I made it to the bottom "here I come Natsu"

Natsu pov 

"Here I come y/n"