Reunired

y/n pov

It's been 2 months since I was in a coma, I was watching the job request board, as everyone was taking one, and leaving "you alright?" I turn to see Erza watching me "yeah...why do you ask?" She shakes her head and goes back to eating her cake, "I miss it...you the jobs" I tell her, and she "hmm, you know what Master said, no jobs until you are fully healed" "I know, but I miss the excitement you know, the adrenaline that courses through your veins" Erza smiles as she says "I know what you mean, but the last time you allowed your adrenaline to take over, you were in a coma for 7 years" I look to the ceiling, and then at the bandages that are on the visible part of my body. "you scared us you know" "I know...and I'm sorry" I say as I get up and head over to the bar. 

"Hey, my lover," I say as I sit next to Natsu and Happy "hey," Natsu says back as he kisses my cheek "what are you guys up to?" They both look down as Happy says "we were going to return Lucy's stuff to her" oh yes Lucy, I heard about her trying to kill me when I was in my coma. "why?" I asked them, they both just stare at me "because it's her stuff and I think we should give it to her" Natsu tells me, he just watches me, and I watch him back "I can take it to her then" the two of them share a look " "I don't know if that's a good thing" I just smile at him "nothing, will happen. She can't hurt me" "it's you I am worried about" Natsu whispered handing over a box filled with Lucy's stuff. 

3rd person pov

Y/n makes her way to Lucy's front door, but before she knocks on it, the door swings out "what do you want?" y/n is surprised by this "I came to drop off your things" the two girls just stare at one other, you can feel the tension in the air, it's so thick you couldn't cut it if you wanted to. "Are you going to let me in?" Lucy doesn't move as she watches her "why would I do that?" "because I have your stuff" still Lucy doesn't move, so y/n drops it on the floor "fine" Y/n goes to walk away but Lucy grabs her arm, turning around y/n makes eye contact with her "what now?" in a flash Lucy wraps her whip around y/n throat, "now I kill you" pulling on the whip y/n falls onto her back, Lucy kicks her in her sided "what! Not so strong without your powers?" She yells as she keeps kicking her. 

Y/n pulls the whip towards her, as Lucy falls forward and y/n takes that time to kick her in her stomach, "bitch" Y/n lifts Lucy by her hair as she punches her "I was going to be nice to you, but if you want a fight I will give you one" reaching her hand back she summons a black light to her fingertips "decay" y/n brings her fingers to Lucy's chest where her heart is, but one of Lucy's celestial spirit to take the blow for her, y/n stops as she sees Leo standing in front of her "I'm sorry, old friend" she tells him as he starts to decay, and soon he is dust on the sidewalk "you killed him" Lucy yells as she lunges for her, dogging her y/n grabs Lucy by her back and smashes her into a wall, then she takes her head and smashes it into her knee, over and over again. 

By the time Natsu has pulled her off of Lucy, the girl is unrecognizable "what the hell are you doing?" Natsu yells as he pulls her back, y/n stares at him as she huffs "this bitch, just tried to kill me again" Natsu turns to Lucy but she is unconscious "hey, Lucy can you hear me?" Natsu turns back to y/n "call a damn medic" he tells her. At first, she doesn't move as she watches Natsu pick Lucy up "one who the hell are you talking to like that? And two no, I will not get that girl help not after what she just tried to do to me twice" Natsu stares at her "y/n! do you not understand that you could have killed her!?" "go, she should die! After she tried to kill me twice!" The two of her just glare at one other "I can't with you!" y/n laughs at Natsu, she was laughing so hard she almost fell over "are you kidding me!? You can't with me.? I'm not the one holding the psychopath, who gets a kick out of trying to kill my girlfriend!" 

Natsu looks down at Lucy who faces is so swollen he can't really tell it her "yet here you stay, looking perfect, like she didn't even get a hit on you" he tells her y/n eyes to turn white as she marches her way over to Natsu "look her asshole, I didn't come over here to fight her, I will admit, I did come here to hurt her at first but then I thought against it and decided not too. I was fully prepared to just give her, her stuff and leave but she decided that she wanted to try and kill me again. She used her whip to choke me, but I fought against her" I tell him. At first he just watches me and then looks back at Lucy "we still have to help her" y/n screams in frustration "why are you so hell-bent on helping her?" "because she's my friend" y/n stops moving as she takes in the words "your friend? Natsu, she tried to kill me! Your fucking girlfriend was almost murder twice by the hands of that bitch, and she is still your friend? What the fuck!" she yells. Y/n steps back from him as she says "at least I know what side you're on" 

And in a blink of an eye, she was in her dragon form, and with broken wings she took off into the sky, leaving Natsu there with at unconscious Lucy. 

A/N 

So as you can see I have been rewriting this book, if you have not noticed well I am telling you now. So if you want to go back and reread this then please do, if not I understand, but I hope you do go back and reread this. And hopeful by Friday I should have the whole thing rewritten, and if you want to start at this point and go forward to read the rest of the book, I would love that too. But at the end of the day, it's up to you what you do. I can't tell you what to do with your life. 

Author-chan out :)