Chapter 47, Teaming up again...

Continuing with Yugi...

Walking along the dead streets, shivers were going up and down my spine. The streets are normally full of other adults drinking or just out, but not a single soul was in sight. This makes me uneasy....but with the events that have been happening this is a tip of the ice-burg. The street lamps came on but the sun was just setting.

'Yami? Can you hear me?' I asked and got nothing. Continuing walking, I got a bad feeling of someone following me. Taking a look over my shoulder, I saw someone dive for a side ally. Is he one of Tristan's guys? I didn't have time to think. Picking up my pace I heard faster footsteps behind me. With no one around to help me or to see this person, I might be good as dead right now...

Seeing a junction ahead I had to think of something, either head to Tristans or lose this baboon. He was catching up and I couldn't stand around so I took a different route and he followed right behind my tracks. Up ahead I saw Tea and Mokuba and thought of a good idea. "Guys over hear!" I yelled and they looked my way. Mokuba was happy to see me and ran to hug me, but Tea held back for a bit.

"Yugi! Why are you out at this time! And how have you been!" he yelled and jumped on me, hugging me as tight as he could. I returned his hug and looked up to see Tea had finally joined us. I showed her a small smile but she turned away from me.

"I should be asking you two that, shouldn't you be settling down Mokuba?" I asked and pulled away from him. Ever since he got away from Tristans I've heard he hasn't been sleeping well, apparently he wakes up every night from nightmares every night.

"Tea took me out for a late dinner since she came back from her job late, we had a lot of fun though so don't worry! So why were you out anyway?" 

"Um well I got bored of being in the game shop and wanted to talk a walk, been nice and peaceful" I said and smiled at Mokuba. Glancing up at Tea she was finally looking at me and the younger boy. "Can you excuse me and Tea for a minute, I need to talk to her about something," I said and walked a little a little away from him, keeping a close eye on him. "I'm being followed..."

"I noticed that when you called us, so what are you trying to do?" she asked. She knows the city's ally ways better then I did so maybe she might know one with two entrances.

"Well since you might know where I can go where I could corner them and maybe get some answers out of them?" I asked and she out her hand on her chin.

"You know I might know of somewhere but are you sure you can do that with everything that has been happening. I'm sure your mind is not really balanced right now..."she mumbled, ticking me off a little.

"I think I'm doing just fine Tea. Don't try and judge what is going on in my mind. Now are you going to help me or not because if you don't I'll do it myself," I said and begun to walk away before she grabbed my hand.

"Stop being such an idoet! I was just trying to help you so there was no need for that! Mai was right you really have changed and probably took the attitude of Yami!" she yelled and I froze. Everyone is saying that now...She let go of my hand and she begun to head back to Mokuba. "But if your going through with your plan, there's a good ally just a few blocks ahead..."

Once she told me that she took Mokuba away and left me standing under the lamp post. Night had finally rolled in as I begun to walk, yet again hearing the footsteps following me. Passing by a few houses some people were peering out, a little kid saw me and waved at me with a bright smile. Waving back I picked up my pace and got to the ally Tea told me about.

Diving in I decided to run and to try and circle back round. Doing so I peaked from the corner to see if they was entering the all, and they were. They were staring in and slowly walked in. How dumb is this person? Tiptoeing over I followed them and they stopped at the corner.

I got as close as I could and took a deep breath. "AND WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!?" I yelled and grabbed their arms pinning them up against the wall. They had a hood covering their face so I couldn't see them. "Little mysterious guy eh? Well then how about we see your pretty face!"

I grabbed his hood and flipped it over, reviling a face I didn't expect to see. "Bakura? What are you doing following me? Don't tell me that you have gained a thing for stalking me now?"

"W-What no! I never would do that to Marik! Why do you and the others always tease me..." he pouted and I let out a small laugh, glad that it was one of my friends that were behind me. I looked up and realised I was still holding him against the wall. I let him go and he rubbed his wrist. "Man don't you have a strong grip."

"Aha sorry about that, but for real though why were you following me? You must have a reason right?" I asked and he nodded. We decided going to a cafe to talk would be better then a dark ally in the night. "Wait you knew what I was doing?"
                                                                                                                                                                                                        "Yeah and when I saw you heading away from his house I was so confused. I wanted to join with you and get that demon out of him. He needs to be stopped for everything he has done," Bakura told me and took a sip of his coffee.

"Have you lost your mind? We can't stop that demon. I was going to save Yami and just leave him for now..."

"Well I just had a word with Ishizu ad she got me a little something. I'll give you a little clue to what it is. You can find beautiful flowers in them," he said and brought up is bag.He opened the top and showed me what was inside.

"We might just be able to save them both..."

Yey Yugi has a little partner and are both going to save Yami. This story is coming to a close soon, but I'm planning something else. I hope you guys enjoyed this through Yugi's eyes again, if you did let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!