Finally...

Kicking my feet as hard as I could, I kicked it's jaw and manged to grab something. It was one of it's gills...god if this was another time I would freak out. Ignoring the feeling I pulled myself up to it's top fin and held on tight. My lunges were starting to hurt as I needed breath. Time to try this.

I pulled up on the fin and it swam up trying to shake me off. I kept pulling until it started to do what I wanted it to, and swam up to the surface. It jumped out and I took the time to breathe for minute. But as we were rapidly falling back I manged a look to Yugi and he was still where I left him. 

It only took a second until the water came smacking against my face, hurting a little and sent shock through my body . I let go and the thing swam deeper down out of sight. Grabbing onto the side of the platform above me, I manged to pull myself out and was gasping for air. I didn't have a lot of time as the creature definitely was preparing to attack me from below.

I need to focus, listen to it's movements...Not listening to anything around me, I focused on what was going on below me. I could hear the shiftiness of it's tail as it kept swimming. I just need the perfect time...come on... As if it heard be, it changed the direction it was swimming and headed straight for me.

"Wait stop! Turn away from him!" Tristan yelled but the thing didn't listen as it kept it's course to me. Three...two...one...NOW! I jumped up with all my strength as it broke through the glass and tried to swallow me whole. Pointing a arm down I felt the same power from before sergurning through me. "The door of darkness has opened!"

It whole started to glow as we began to fall through the air. Bye bye fishy... "Mind crush!" I yelled and it body started to fold on it's self until it exploded. I hit the water hard on my back and quickly got to he surface to breathe.I pulled myself from the water and I was struggling to get air into my lungs.

"Well done Pharaoh! Even in water you find the best way to get rid of your opponents! But I can thank you, I have my dinner for tonight," Tristan laughed as I started to cough. He was really messed up in the head. "Make your way up here with the shrimp, the finally battle is close!"

The cover for Yugi's cage opened and I unsteadily got up. I don't have time for this...I need to save the others! I made it to the cage but tripped over my own feet, falling onto Yugi in the cage. I shot up making sure nothing happened to him and nothing did. I let lose a deep sigh to see that I didn't hurt him. "Wh-why such a deep sigh?" I heard and shot up. 

"Y-Yugi!? A-are you a-alright!?" I screamed and couldn't stop the tears of joy flowing down my face. Yugi laughed at me and sat up, bringing me up with him. "H-hey you shouldn't be d-doing thi-" I stuttered before I was cut off with Yugi sealing my lips with his. Shock went through me at first but I melted in the moment.

We departed from each other and Yugi looked at me with pain in his eyes. "I only saw the end...but you just went through hell and back. That was the only thing I could think off to help you..." he mumbled and turned his embarrassed face from me.

"That was more then enough Aibou, I'm just glad to see your alright," I said and brought him into a hug. He returned the hug and for that little moment, amongst all the dull things, was a little bit of purity. This is the power Yugi has always had over me, and no matter what nothing will change that.

We separated from each other because we knew we couldn't stay like that forever. Because in this little game...was the final boss. Yugi got up from his cage but I didn't like that after what he has been through he is trying to walk. "Hey don't give me that look. You need your strength and after fighting that...thing... carrying me will just hurt you even more," he said and started to walk.

He always impresses me with everything he does. I got up and joined him as another door opened beneath from where Tristan was standing. Stairs were in front of us and we both sighed heavily as we didn't want to be climbing stairs. "One step at a time then..." I mumbled and Yugi laughed at my face. We made our way up the stairs and soon enough found a door without a lock on it.

"He's beyond that door..." I said and my body began to shake with anger. Yugi saw me and grabbed my hand trying to calm me down. I turned to him and we both nodded at the same time. We walked up to the door and then we put one of our arms around each other for support as we kicked the door down, to revile the devil himself...How am I going to be able to save Tristan without killing him first?

BON BON BOOOOOOON Finally we see our heroes face to face to their enemy? Will Yami's anger get the better of him or will Yugi be able to help him chill. Also cute little moment with Yami and Yugi...sque anyway I hope you guys enjoy this, if so let me know do below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!! 

Also I have an anoucemnet. I will be taking time off of this book to do other things. Don't worry I'll be back soon, just when I get into the swing of things. So until then, SEE YA!!