Chapter 44, Sorrow...

Dawn came back in a little bit with Tristan after she ran off when I told her I have no power. He marched right over to me and grabbed my hair, forcing me to face him. "What the hell do you mean you have no powers? You are the Pharaoh aren't you?!" he yelled and tighten his grip, my head started to hurt with him grabbing my hair.

"I-I tell you if you let my hair go!" I yelled and he loosened his grip but didn't fully let me go. "I'm just a normal human like everyone else. It was the price that I had to pay to be here," I explained and he only got more livid. "SO now you have no reason to keep me here."

"You wanna bet? You don't realise that you being here will cause them idiots to try and come here, so..."he said and pulled my hair once again but even hard then last time. "Your gonna stay right here, anyway Dawn wants to spend some time with you." After a punch to my face he left and Dawn replaced him.

"Your not leaving after I only just got you darling, but the only two rules I have. One, never mention any other person name and two, NEVER TALK ABOUT YUGI! Do I make myself clear?" she asked and her face started to twist. She might be either more evil then Tristan or she is as evil as him.

She walked around me and kept rattling my chains until she got to my face again.  "Now that I'm having a look at you, your a lot better then what I first saw," she said and held my face in her hands. "Your actual more cute now that I have you all to myself..."

                                                                                                                                                                                                        She kept moving her face closer to me and I knew exactly what she was doing. With a smile on my face, I rammed my head to her and our heads collided. She stumbled back and held her head as a small lump started to appear on her head. "OWWWWWW That hurts you son of a-" she yelled but stopped herself. "Oho are you playing hard to get darling?"

"If Tristan told you anything he should of told you I was a very hard Pharaoh and people found it hard to make me happy," I smirked but felt the pain now forming on my head.

"AAAH so. Your hard to be made happy eh? Well you seem happy with Yugi and his friends so would you like me to bring them ba-"

"NO leave them!" I yelled at her and sighed deeply to myself. "Although...some things other then them make me happy..." I mumbled and saw a massive smile appear on her face. I need to do this to keep everyone safe....

"OH I can't wait for our time to grow! I'll be back soon darling!" she yelled and skipped away. I might not make it out of here...at least I can keep them all safe...

Now for a bit of a switch....Yugi!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were all siting in the waiting room of the hospital. Ishizu pacing back and fourth while I sat down with Tea on my left and Duke on my right. "Come on man you need to sit down!" Duke yelled but gained a shush from Tea.

"Duke that won't help, also remember where we are." she said and then turned to face me. "Hey Yugi are you ok? You haven't said anything ever since you got here."

"...." I couldn't say anything to her, not after I seen what I did. What had happened to Yami... I stood up and went to walk out but Tea grabbed my arm. "Sorry Tea..." I mumbled and shook her of me and walked away. I found myself on the roof, a little bit for visitors to go for fresh air and to have a look at Domino City. 

I didn't look and the city...I just faced the wall and then.... I just punched the wall and sank down, a stream of tears coming from my eyes. "I-I hate myself! I did this to him! I'm the reason he is still there! If only I was stronger then this!" I yelled but no one heard me.

"I've lost the most important person in my life...and it's all my fault...." I cried and just hugged myself. Everything is my fault...for Tristan being possessed...for my friends being captured...for Yami being stuck there. He is still there and trying to protect us all. If it wasn't for him I probably wouldn't be here, if it wasn't for him all my friends would still be trapped...if it wasn't for him...

'Please Yami...I love you so much. I haven't been able to tell you face to face but....I love you so much! Please don't leave me alone again!' I cried in the mind link and just prayed for a reply. Nothing came and I was just about to give up all hope...

'Yugi.....?'

THANK MY SISTER FOR HER HOT SPOT! WITHOUT HER I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE AND I WOULD JUST BE STARING AT A BLANK SCREEN!

Ahem. So Yami has done the ultimate sacrifice and has stayed behind so everyone can be safe. Also Yugi is started to be like when he used to...before Yami came back. Wonder what is going to happen?Don't worry, there is a happy end at the end of his tunnel, just a few bumps on the way. I hop you guys enjoyed this, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!