A way to go back?

Waking up and the first thing I wanted to do is to check up on Yugi. I grabbed the mirror and screamed into it. "Show me Yugi Muto!" The mirror did what it did yesterday and showed me Yugi walking through the streets. He was on his own and had a hood up. He was wearing the same clothes he always does, the black leather ones with the blue belt. 

"Oi punk! What are you doing around ere?" someone said behind him and he got surrounded. Oh no there is 6 of them and he's all alone, someone needs to help him! One threw a punch for him and I expected him to dodge but he didn't move. He just got punched in the face but he didn't looked phased.

"What the hell is your problem man! Everyone attack this twerp!" the leader yelled and then they all jumped him. No what are you doing Yugi! Move! He wasn't moving...he just took all of them. It got too much and he ended up buckling under them. This...isn't the Yugi I know. He is an entire different person then to when I was with him.

I know screaming doesn't work and he can't hear me but... "Yugi don't give up! Your stronger then that!" I yelled and felt tears coming down. Just watching him surrender to this is more painful then getting stabbed. But something changed...Yugi stood up and attacked them all. He looked around as he was looking for something.

No way, the mirror doesn't have the power to transfer my voice to his world. There can't be a way for him to hear me is there? He kept attacking them until they ran away but he had a lot of bruises and cuts. "Add them to the damn pile..."he said and began to limp down the street to the game shop. To the pile, he is going through some really bad crap.

He kept going until he found his grandpa but as soon as he got into the door he collapsed on the ground. "Yugi! What happened Yugi!" he yelled and shook him but got no response. He had to phone an ambulance to pick him up. That's it I can't sit and watch my light getting put through this crap!

I got changed and stormed to the gods room. "Lord Atem it might not be a good idea to just run in there without a plan, they won't let you go back," my servant said and put a hand on my shoulder trying to calm me down. He was right, if I don't have a plan they won't even give me a chance. We sat down for a few minutes trying to figure out what we can do until I got something.

"Alright I'm not too sure if this will work but do I have any relatives or anything like that? Anyone that is really close with my family?" I asked and he was lost in thought for a bit. It lasted a few minutes until he nodded his head answering my question. We walked in to see all the gods siting with each other and just having normal conversations.

"Ahh if it isn't Atem, how has life been here?" the main god asked and I nodded my head. This might take longer then I thought. They all turned their heads to me and I was the focus of all their attention.  

"Yeah things haven't been so bad but that's not what I came to talk about," I said and everyone shut up. It looked like they were trying to read my mind. I needed to speak up now and somehow ask them if they will let me live in his realm and someone takes over me.

"Oh Atem there is no need to speak up, I know what you want. You want to go back to the other world with that young boy Yugi. Your mind is like an open book." the main god said and shook me. How the hell can he read my mind! "It's something called mind link Atem, you can use it with anyone you are good with."

"I can't say that everything you have said is wrong my lord," I said and bowed down. "But I only ask of someway for someone to replace me as Pharaoh and I return to Yugi Mutos world and stay as their protector,"I said and the whole room went dead silent once again. It may seem hopeless, but if I don't try I'll never see Yugi again.

"Atem you do know what your asking for, it is a bit of a huge thing to ask for and you need someone with equal power to even think about this," the main god said and I just grinned. Thanks to being stopped outside we manged to think one step above them. 

"You see I have already thought of this and we have prepared it for my long relative to take over this body as Atem and I would take another body of Yami," I said and kept my head low. They began to whisper among themselves and all I could do was hope for them to say yes.

Nothing got said and I looked up to see what was going on. The main god had walked down to me and showed me a smile. "I think once we have seen this 'relative' of yours and we see if he really does have the same power, then and ONLY then I will be able to allow you to leave but once your gone from here. You will never be able to return, you will remain there for ever and live the life of a normal human."

When I was with Yugi it felt like I was already a normal human so adapting won't be hard. But not seeing everyone here again...it is a small price to pay. I thanked the gods and left, taking care of all my duties. After I finally was done I headed back to my chamber. Finding the mirror I thought it was time to check up on Yugi and to see if he was doing any better. "Show me Yugi Muto!"

*Sorry if I'm wrong about anything as I am currently only on the second season episode 1 in Yugioh so I do not know a whole lot. I do know that I love Yami and Yugi!!*     Sorry....