Fighting back...

I lost track of time of how long I was chained up, no sound at all. Then the sound of footsteps came close to me. Wait is there more then one person coming? It sounds like it. The door opened behind me and I tried to turn around. "Well the Pharaoh hasn't fallen asleep? You not bored yet?" I heard the all so familiar voice. Tristan then came into view and had a devilish smile on his face.

"What the hell have you done to Yugi! Where is he!" I yelled and Tristan just laughed at me. He waved for someone to come over and another person came into my view with someone over their shoulder..."What the hell have you done to him!!"

"I didn't do anything to him. Rocky went and got him and brought him to Dom. So let lose your petty anger on him and not me," he  pointed to the other guy and I didn't realise it was Dom. He then took Yugi somewhere and my anger was getting the better of me. "Now I want you to fight to win back the little shrimp."

"I'll warn you...I will rip the throat out of all of you when I get out of these damn chains!" I yelled and this actually shook him a little. "Where have you taken Yugi! Tell me!"

"You'll find out soon enough, for now enjoy the darkness," he said and blindfolding me. He pulled me along by the chains I was locked in. I couldn't fight..not with my hands and feet like this. We soon enough got to a room and they pushed me in. "Alright Pharaoh, time for your special surprise! I'm sure you'll enjoy it!"

He took of my blindfold and ran off, leaving me chained up but a key lay in front of me. I guessed that it unlocked my chains so I grabbed it and it fit into my locks. I got up and scanned the room trying to find the creeps that brought us here, that took my friends away from me...that took my Yugi away from me...

The room started to light up slowly and my surrounds became clear and what I saw was horrible. All my friends were tied up and Yugi...he was on a platform hung up above a piranha tank. He was unconscious and he looked heavily bruised. "Yugi! Wake up Yugi!" I yelled but he never responded.

"Sorry Pharaoh he ain't going to wake up soon but now, his fate rests in your hands. Your going to fight one of my little friends and with each minute that passes little shrimp drops. When 5 minutes pass he will be almost fully over the tank. Then after another 4 minutes he will be submerged in the tank," I heard through speakers.

"What has made you to do this! This is insane!" I yelled and a door started to open near the right of me. I glanced over and saw something coming out the room. It didn't have a face, just a blank body. "So what, have you dragged a poor soul from the shadow realm or something?"

"In the matter of fact yeah he is. Let's see if you really can protect the one closest you you or if you don't have any power," Tristan laughed and the 'thing' came closer to me. "Now time start!" A soft beep ran through the room and the thing charged at me. I had to doge out of the way but just barley missing him.

He turned back around and jumped at me again going for my throat. Tripping him up, he flew to the ground I heard a small crack. He landed on his arm and I think he might of broke it. He slowly got up and sung his arm around like nothing happened to him. This guy is nuts! The first minute passed and reminded me of what was happening. Yugi was getting lower and lower near the tank. I need to fight back.

I threw a punch but he grabbed it and flipped me over, once again landing on my back. Pain shot through my  back again and looking up the guy was slamming his foot into my head. Rolling out the way, his foot hit the ground and he stumbled a bit with using his full strength on me. He then tried marching over to me but with his leg he kept falling. Nothing phases this guy...

Hey I just remembered something I could do... But with not being Pharaoh I might not be able to do this...Worth a shot... I stood up and held a hand to his head. "The door of darkness has opened..." I said and felt power surging through my body. "Mind Crush!"I yelled and he flew back. That worked!? He stayed on the ground and I thought it would be a great chance to help Yugi. When I was about to ran to him, the guy stood back up. Cuts covered his body and he was bleeding all over.

Jeez does this guy ever quit! He stumbled towards me and tried to throw a punch but he was really weak. A dark thought came to mind of how I could get rid of him...But I needed to by time. Just 2 more minutes... I stared to dance around him and pulled faces to torment him. "AWW is the big baby out of energy? Does he want some milk??" I teased and he got even more angry swinging about at anything. A tone went off and looking at Yugi, the cover was now off the tank.

Perfect..."Come on big baby follow the Egyptian Pharaoh!" I teased and backed up. He followed close to me until my back smacked the tank. The guy was really close and I needed to act fast. His hand went to grab me and then the perfect chance came. I grabbed his hand and tossed him over my shoulders...into the tank. He started to scream and I climbed the tank. I was on the edge but jumped up so I could grab Yugi. Getting rid of his ropes, his body fell limp in my arms and I jumped from where he was hanging, onto the ground and away from the tank. 

YEY Yami saved Yugi from the tank, but at what costs. Also who can Yami still use Mind Crush? Well he still has a little power left in him. SO what does Tristan have planned for the duo next? Only I Know but I hope you guys enjoyed this, if so let me know down below! STAY TUNED FOR THE NEST CHAPTER!!