𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘠-𝘖𝘕𝘌!

One Month Later

One Month Later

...

▪Narrator▪

"Levi, I don't think this is a good idea. I think the lawsuit is just enough," Hange advises, following after Levi as he strode down the hallway.

Levi stops, and flicks Hange's forehead. "Shut it, four-eyes, I don't want to hear it," he snaps at the copper haired female. Her eyes widen in shock.

"The disrespect with this one!" she exclaims, a hand on her chest as she watches Levi knock on a door loudly. "What is he thinking?" Hange whispers to herself.

The door opens, and a short, ginger girl peeks through the tiny crack. Before she can close it, Levi pushes it the door, almost knocking Petra to the ground. It was enough to push Petra into a wall, though. Levi walks in and crosses his arms. "I'm here to talk," he states sternly.

Petra faces him and places her hands on her hips. "What makes you think you're worthy of my time? Can't you see I'm busy?" she says sourly.

"That doesn't matter. That information wasn't yours to share," Levi scolds, his voice dangerously low. "And if you're going to argue, I would suggest you do so with my boss," Levi says.

"Can't you see I'm already getting sued? What would be the point?" Petra exclaims.

"Point is (F/N) was affected by your stupid behavior. She had to miss a day of school because of your bullshit. I doubt it will be easy for her to adjust back in, now that everyone knows we're together," Levi answers.

"I don't care. She chose to be with you," Petra spits back, but instead of seeing his face, she saw his back as he left the apartment. "Hey, where are you going?!" Petra shouts at Levi, going after him. She was confused as to why the man just decided to leave so soon.

"I'm out, I have more important things to do at the moment," Levi replies. "Let's get going, Hange."

...

(F/N) waited for Levi anxiously in front of the school gates. Levi had texted her earlier today, promising her to take her somewhere to celebrate the start of summer vacation. Her eyes wandered the street in front of her, hoping to find the man's motorcycle.

A familiar purr of a motor came into hearing range, and (F/N) spotted Levi on his motorcycle. She waved out to him, and he parked in front of her. "Hey Levi!" she greets enthusiastically. "Where are we going today?"

Levi tosses (F/N) a spare helmet. "It's a surprise," he answers. (F/N) takes a seat behind him, and wraps her arms around his waist. The engine comes to life once more, and the two speed off.

As the seconds went by, Levi and (F/N) were getting farther and farther away from the big city. (F/N) supposed they were heading to the western outskirts of the city. Up ahead, she spotted a sign which read 'Trost Park', and Levi drove in the direction the sign gave.

They enter the park grounds through a long, cement paved road with large trees on the sides. Trost Park was well known for its breathtaking scenery. (F/N) never had the time to come here, as she was occupied with her Psychology homework.

Levi parks the motorcycle, and (F/N) hops off, putting her helmet away. Their hands intertwine, and they start walking uphill. (F/N) decides to make small talk, and asks, "How's everything been going?"

"Well, Petra's along with the news station that leaked that information are getting sued," Levi starts. "I don't think that was enough, however. Hange and I paid her a visit."

"Don't tell me you-"

"Relax, no violence was involved. We just had a little argument, that's all," Levi assures her in a soothing voice, squeezing her hand reassuringly. "If you need proof, just ask Hange, she was there."

(F/N) gives him a weak smile. "Whatever you say, Levi. Besides, I don't think you're the type to hit a woman, regardless of how much you dislike them," she remarks.

They reach a cozy spot atop the hill they walked up onto. There was a tall tree, it's branches looming over the couple. She sits down against the trunk of the tree, then Levi joined her. "Nice view, isn't it?" (F/N) asks Levi as her eyes skimmed over the park area. (F/N) leans onto Levi's shoulder, enjoying the warmth his body radiated.

"Of course," Levi replies, his arm snaking around her shoulders. They sat their silently, not uttering a single word, before Levi asks, "I hope you aren't mad at me."

(F/N) rolled her eyes. "Levi, stop blaming yourself. Petra was going to reveal your guys' identities, anyways, so what's the point of keeping it secret?" she scolds him.

Levi sighs exasperatedly. "It's just that-"

"It's just nothing, okay? Stop worrying so much, Levi. It's not going to do you any good. Didn't we come here to relax for a bit?" (F/N) reminds him, setting her head back onto his shoulder. Levi can't help but agree with her, and tried his best to achieve her level of relaxation.

Levi gently rubbed his thumb on her shoulder, soothing her. She was right. Relaxation was something the two needed at the moment. (F/N)'s breathing rate soon slowed down, telling Levi she had fallen asleep.

He looks over, and realized he was right. Her eyelids were shut, and her soft lips slightly parted. Levi found her sleeping form beautiful, and gazed at her. He presses his lips to her (H/C) hair, and whispers a quiet, "I love you."