𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌!

•Narrator•

•Narrator•

Petra pulled her hair out in frustration. She had called Levi for the third time today, but he never picked up. He wasn't at the café, and she wanted to know why. The ginger wasn't taking his absence as an answer.

Nanaba scoffs at her behavior, "He's probably busy, that's all," Petra fumes angrily and runs off to her room, slamming the door shut.

While Petra raged in her room, Levi, or at the moment Rivaille, was performing onstage for Shiganshina Central. This crowd was larger, 68,000 thousand people attending. However, the band did not let their anxiety get the best of them. Miche nailed every note he had struggled in practice, Hange never went off beat, and Levi's vocal chords vibrated flawlessly.

The crowd cheered on the band with spirit, encouraging the band to perform to their best extent.

"The last thing you gave me was a glass full of venom..." Rivaille/Levi sang out. The crowd applauded then went silent. At this time, the concert here was over, but they couldn't go without saying nothing.

"It's been a privilege to play for you tonight. We'd like to thank all those who support us," From there, Levi handed the microphone to Hange, who was just itching to say something.

"Hey, wassup!" she bellows into the microphone. The once quiet crowd became rowdy again, "I can see things are good. Ok, that's great! Well, all I have to say is you guys are awesome! Seriously, I-"

Miche knew that the drummer would jabber all night long at this point, so he snatched the microphone from Hange, "Make sure to return home safely," he mutters into the microphone. His fangirls squealed with delight. Erwin gives the band members a signal, allowing them backstage.

...

(F/N) had decided to do some research on the band members background (mostly Rivaille's). But no matter how many Wikis she checked, they all gave her the same information: when they started, albums, and appearances on TV shows. Despite the amount of information at her disposal, none of it matched what she was looking for.

She checked the forums next, hoping that somewhere out there knew a little more than the webpages. Sadly, all they spoke about was fanfiction written about the idols (which she gagged at) and their music. Some of the participants questioned the band's origin as well, but they didn't know more than (F/N).

Do they have to be so damn mysterious about things, (F/N) thought. The clock struck eleven p.m. I've been here for two hours, I should get off, (F/N) considered. She stretches, allowing her back to make the usual cracking sounds. She gets up, and looks in the cabinets for food. There were only two cups of instant noodles left, and it would be three days before (F/N)'s parents send her money. She wasn't hungry anyways, and left them alone.

...

Levi and Miche watched the football game together on the hotel TV, placing bets (with food) on who was going to score the next touchdown. Miche had a fondness for football, but didn't bother playing when it meant he had to give up his guitar. Levi only liked the sport for its harsh manner. The team Levi was rooting for scored a touchdown. He held out his hand to Miche, "Alright, where's my bag of chips?"

Miche grunted and handed him the chips, "Bastard," he mumbled inaudibly. Of course, he wasn't really mad at Levi, but that didn't mean he was frustrated about it.

"Not my fault you cheered for such a bullshit team," Levi lashes back jokingly. Miche didn't root for this team for no reason. In fact, this was the team he wanted to join when he got into college (that never happened).

Miche sighed and decided to get his revenge, "It's not my fault you beat a kid to near death," Levi's fist curled tightly, his knuckles a ghostly white.

"That was years ago, Miche," he sneered.

"Four years ago, Levi. You were only fifteen," Miche reminds him.

Levi stands up, "How about you? You dropped out and ran away," The other male opened his mouth, but he was interrupted by knocking, "Bet it's Shitty Glasses."

"Spot on!" Hange yelps from the other side. With a groan, Levi rises out of his chair and walks to the door.

"Oi, what do you want?" Levi asks, the door still shut.

"Let's hang out for a bit!" Hange insists.

"No, how about not?" Levi suggests, "I'm really fucking tired."

"No, you're not! You're a insomniac, Levi!" Hange points out.

"Well, I'm tired right now, at least let me get the sleep I rarely get," Levi hisses back. Hange sighs and returns to her room. The raven haired male sits back down with his friend, "Anyways... Miche, you're no better than me."

Miche chuckles, "I guess so," Both men didn't want to discuss how they came to be. Things were incredibly stressful for them. Now that they lead 'normal' lives, they really wouldn't have to relive that experience.

"Agreed," Levi says.