𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠-𝘚𝘐𝘟!

𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍'𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀Right now, I'm changing all the chapter titles and I am refraining from reading my writing because I'm viscerally disgusted with my writing from years ago

𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍'𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀
Right now, I'm changing all the chapter titles and I am refraining from reading my writing because I'm viscerally disgusted with my writing from years ago.

•Narrator•

(F/N)'s jaw drops, "There's no way..."

"Yes, it's true," Petra whispers "Levi is Rivaille from No Name!. And if you get near him, I'll reveal his identity. Poor Levi would never be able to live a normal life again, wouldn't that make you feel bad?"

"But you can't do that!" the other female exclaims.

Petra steps forward, her phone raised, "Actually, I can. Get lost." A lump rose in (F/N)'s throat, and tears threatened to run down her cheeks.

"F-Fine," (F/N) shakily promises, "I won't g-get near him." The ginger gives her a wicked smirk and walks to the kitchen, like nothing ever happened. Desperate, (F/N) gathers her things and takes them out the door with her. There's no way she's right, there's no way, she insists on herself. But she knew there was no point denying it. Their voices, hair, and attitude, there was nothing different about them, no matter how you looked at things, "I need to forget about this."

She arrived at her dorm, where her eyes immediately met the colorful yet dizzying lights of Ymir's partying gear. (F/N) stares in shock at a group of students playing beer pong. A girl is seen doing cocaine off a table. The girl spots her roommate cheering on the girl. "Ymir?"

"Welcome to Bible Study! We're all children of JESUS!" Ymir slurs out.

"Ymir," She grab her shoulders, and eye the vodka nearby. "I'll be taking some of that vodka, okay?"

"KUUUMBAYAAH, MY LORD!" Ymir shouts. (F/N) concludes that her roommate is too drunk to give a proper answer, and takes the vodka.

...

Levi

"Farewell Calaneth Bay!" And with that, Levi and his bandmates finish another show, and head backstage.

Erwin sits in chair, on the phone with some other influential individual. He hangs up shortly and stands up to congratulate the group, "Your tour was well done."

"Finally, a break!" Hange thrusts her fist into the air, "Sign me up!"

Levi removes his earplugs, "Don't be so loud, four eyes."

"Oh! I'm sorry!" she emphasizes her whispering voice on the last two words.

"We have no time to waste," Erwin states, "We need to be back in Trost District by three a.m. before they close the city entrances."

"Then let's get going," Miche says. The band packs their equipment into tough, steel boxes and carry them into the storage compartment of the bus.

"Erwin," Levi approaches the man, "We have a problem."

"What will that be?" Erwin replies.

"Petra Ral, co-worker of mine," Levi leans in to Erwin's ear despite the height difference. "She found out, about the band."

Erwin frowns. "How?"

"At the hospital, a few weeks ago. She recorded our conversations," Levi explains.

The manager sighs. "I don't know what to do. We'll see what we can do. But for now, you'll have to keep working there, Levi. If you just vanish permanently after she finds out, it'll only give her more proof," Erwin says.

"I understand," Levi confirms, and gets onto the bus with the rest of his crew. After Erwin finishes yet another phone call, he boards the bus and takes the front most seat. The bus motor comes to life and begins to depart from the arena.

While the others fell asleep, Levi wondered about the girl from the café. He hoped he had the time to check in at the café to see her, if she was there. Levi never really knew why, but he had a soft spot for her, whether it was because she fell from that boy's shoulders on the day of the concert or because she had an over-the-top roommate, there was no doubting he felt a certain fondness for her.

I wish I had a picture of her, he thought. He gulped at the sudden thought. Levi knew this was such a straightforward thought for a customer. I need sleep, he advises, and closes his eyes.

...

•Narrator•

"Chug, chug, chug!" the group of college students chanted as they cheered on a boy with a buzzcut as he continuously drank from the bottle of soda. (F/N) was bent over the toilet, experiencing what most call alcohol poisoning. It was only a few minutes ago she discovered she was a lightweight. In other words, she couldn't handle strong or large amounts of alcohol. She now regretted ingesting the entire bottle in one shot.

"A-Agh!" Her body jolted forward as her lunch expelled itself from her body and into the toilet bowl. The stomach acid burned in the back of her throat. With one last convulsion, she spat out that last of her stomach's contents and wiped her mouth with her sleeve. "I'm never- and I mean never- doing that again." (F/N) collapses onto the floor, weakened by vomiting so much.

...

Author's Note

Bible Study was lit