𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠-𝘛𝘞𝘖!

•Narrator•

•Narrator•

(F/N) enters Hange's apartment quietly. It was somewhat messier than Levi's, food wrappers and stray bags of chips laying around. She really couldn't complain since her dorm was the same way. The young woman sets her backpack down on the couch, and sat down. "What are we even going to do?" she asks, hoping that tonight would be more exciting.

"Well, we aren't doing anything too crazy tonight. We are going outside for some time, but hey, it's going to be worth it!" Hange explains.

"Now, I would take you out for a drink, but Levi told me you were suspended for alcohol consumption," Hange continues. "So we'll be binging on snacks and doing some girly things!"

"Like what?" (F/N) questions nervously.

"Let's see," Hange says quietly, examining (F/N). "Have you considered a charcoal mask? You have tiny blackheads on your nose, and they're not looking pretty. Nor are your uneven fingernails, and almost-there unibrow," she lists off, adjusting her glasses. (F/N)'s mouth hanged open, feeling offended.

"Anyways," Hange continues. "Let's get going, we have no time to waste!" The two women leave the apartment building, and walk to a nearby convenience store. It was only six p.m., and the streets would still be safe by the time they got back.

They entered the convenience store, which (F/N) was completely foreign to. She never had the time or energy to explore the city. Hange leads her to the skin care aisle, and takes a small box from off the shelf, chucking it into the small basket she had taken at the entrance. The two then walked into the food aisle, where they debated on what they were to bring back with them. In the end, they settled on a bag of Doritos, a two liter bottle of Coca Cola, and four packs of microwave popcorn.

On the way to the checkout line, Hange had stopped at the Family Planning shelf. "Hange what are you doing- Oh my God, you're shitting me," (F/N) grumbles when Hange reaches for a box of condoms.

"Hey, you're still going to spend the night at Levi's tomorrow, so you have to be prepared!" Hange jokes. "No, I'm kidding," she says, pulling her hand away.

"You better," she says menacingly. They paid for their goodies and left the convenience store. Luckily, the sun had not set yet. Walking alone at night was big no-no, especially in a city as large as Trost District. Quickly, Hange and (F/N) returned to the apartment.

"We're going to be up for a long time, so you might want to get comfortable," Hange says, setting down the bag of goods.

...

"One, two, three!" Hange rips the charcoal mask off (F/N)'s face, making her yell out in pain.

"Hange, what the fuck?!" she yells angrily, rubbing her skin.

"Hey, your skin looks brighter!" she comments, examining (F/N)'s skin. (F/N) rolls her eyes at Hange. Hange had been fixing (F/N)'s appearance for some time, having her apply a charcoal mask and painting her nails. The college student, however, wasn't aware that it was going to hurt.

"Fuck you," (F/N) swears at Hange. She only giggles and rips open the bag of Doritos, shoving a few chips in her mouth. (F/N) takes the bag, and starts eating from it, trying to forget about her pain.

"Aww, I love you, too. Anyways, you can't let that Petra girl get ahead. I'm going to admit, it looks like she takes cares of herself better than you do," Hange says honestly.

"Don't bring Petra up," (F/N) mutters.

"I'm sorry..." Hange sighs out. "I know it's stressful. I mean, she could release the info anytime... We're definitely not ready to let this out," (F/N) was curious and wanted to ask her what else they might be hiding, but she found the idea intrusive and decided to remain tightlipped.

"It's alright. Hey, we should get started on the movies," (F/N) suggests.

...

Author's Note

I just got my ID in the mail, and holy shit, I look super stoned, even though I don't smoke weed.