𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠-𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌!

•Narrator•

Narrator•

It was now morning. The golden sun rose from the ground and into the sky, illuminating everything within its reach, including the small motel. Then, a sleek black car pulled up the motel, and the door opened. A tall, blond man walked out, shutting the door behind him.

Inside the building, Isabel and Farlan were booting up the computers. Farlan notices the man, and nudges his adopted sister with his elbow. "What, Farlan?" she asks.

"It's Erwin. He's here," Farlan mutters to her before going out to the lot to greet the man. Isabel follows after Farlan. "Erwin, we're glad you're here. Anything you can tell us?"

"Good morning, Farlan. We have tracked down Petra Ral, the woman who gave out this information. She'll be facing potential charges for releasing classified information," Erwin states sternly.

"When will they be able to return the the city? They can't stay here forever," Isabel says, her hands clasped together.

"This evening. The press is not allowed to approach the band, nor are they to approach Ms. (L/N) or Nanaba," Erwin answers. "While we're on the matter, how are they faring?"

"They're fine, I suppose so," Farlan replies. "They should be awake by now."

"Great. Because we need to discuss some things," Erwin says. Isabel nods and leaves to find the five.

Farlan pulls out a cigarette and lights it. He places it in his mouth, then pulls it out, exhaling a small cloud of smoke. "It's been an exhausting while for you, hasn't it?" he asks, looking out to the horizon.

Erwin nods. "Yes, indeed," he responds.

While Farlan and Erwin had a casual discussion, Isabel went looking for the members and their partners. Moblit had already returned to the city, since he wasn't mentioned by the press. She found Levi's room, and knocked twice. "Levi! (F/N)! Erwin's here!" she shouts.

The door is opened by (F/N), who was already dressed. "Oh, hey Isabel. I'll go get Levi," she says. (F/N) goes back inside and calls out Levi's name. He walks out of the bathroom, also dressed.

"You two go the reception while we get the others," Isabel instructs. Levi nods, and takes (F/N)'s hand as they walk to the specified area. Isabel strolls away to gather the others.

Levi stopped when he noticed (F/N)'s slight limp, and suddenly reflects on what happened last night. "Was I too rough... Last night?"

(F/N) blushes and looks away. "Don't worry about it. I'm completely fine," she assures Levi. She did feel a small amount of pain from last night's 'activities', but it wasn't anything too bad.

"Why are you limping, then?" Levi nags.

"It's not that bad," (F/N) insists onto Levi.

"Are you sure?" he persists.

She clicks her tongue. "Levi, stop worrying so much. It's not like I'm going to die or anything like that," she scolds.

Levi rolls his eyes at her attitude. "If you say so. Just don't come back crying to me if it's too much for you to handle," he says, turning his gaze away from her. The two continue to walk. "I guess Erwin's here..."

"He is. Apparently he has something to say," (F/N) comments. "I wonder what it is..."

"(F/N), aren't you supposed to be in school right now?" Levi asks suddenly.

"Oh..." she starts, now remembering about her classes. "Yeah, I am supposed to be in class right now... But class should be the least of my worries."

Levi crosses his arms. "Still-"

"Levi, don't worry about it. I don't have any homework due, anyways," she says. "Everything is just review at this point. Now, be quiet."

Before they know it, (F/N) and Levi arrive at the reception, where Erwin leaned against the wall, his phone in his hand. He notices the two, and stows his phone away in his pocket. "Good morning, Levi. I suppose you are Ms. (L/N)?" Erwin asks as he shakes her hand.

"God, Erwin, you don't have to be so formal with her," Levi comments.

"Fine by me. (F/N), we have arranged things with your school. You will remain in your dorm for the remainder of the school year," Erwin informs her. "Does that sound alright?"

She nods. "Sounds good," she replies.

"Fantastic," Erwin says. He turns his attention to Levi. "You'll no longer be working at the Rose Café. Everyone knows about your position there, and I'm afraid we had no other option."

Levi grimaces. "Are you sure?" he asks.

"I'm sorry. Like I said, we had no other option," Erwin states. "If it makes you feel better, Miche is no longer working at his shop, either," Levi frowned, but besides that, he showed no other emotion.

"Levi, it's going to be alright," she assures him, wrapping her arms around his waist. Levi felt comforted, and also put his arm around her shoulders.

"I assure the situation will be resolved," Erwin states sternly.

...

Author's Note

Hey guys! I was busy last week, since I was hanging out with cousins, and my mom has been meeting up with a shit ton of people here in Mexico, it's like she knows the entire town.