𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘓𝘝𝘌!

•Narrator•

Narrator

"Levi, you've been expelled!" his mother scolded. "I honestly don't know what to do with you, child," The boy continues to scroll down the screen on his phone, not paying attention to his mother. His uncle on the other hand, wasn't having it. He takes ahold of the collar of his shirt, lifts him, and slams him against the hall with enough force to knock down nearby picture frames.

"Listen kid, we've had it with yer antics! First ya get expelled, then walk in at three in the mornin'!" Kenny, his uncle, hollers at him. Levi too wasn't having it, and throws a punch at his uncle.

Kuchel gasps. "Levi!"

"Get outta here!" Kenny shouts. "I don't want ya here no more, hear me?! Yer old enough to work anyways!"

"Fine then," Levi stands. "I'm going, I'm going."

"Isn't this a bit too much-" his mother starts.

"Just shut up!" Kenny demands. "I'm your older brother, I make the rules here!" Kuchel nods erratically and hurries back into the kitchen to calm herself down.

Upstairs, Levi gathered his belongings and tossed them into his backpack. If his uncle wanted him out, then he'd be out. After all, he was sick and tired of living with a man who'd come home drunk on Sunday nights, one that would leave the living room stinking with cigars, and one that simply acted like a shitbag.

In a fury, Kenny had stormed out of the house. Kuchel deemed it safe to check on Levi. She stood at his door frame. "Levi, he's just being harsh-"

"Mother, I'm too much of a burden. Kenny's right, I can sustain myself," Levi insists.

"Hon-" she starts.

"I'm sorry, mother. But I don't think I can stay," Levi gives his mother a tight hug. Before he dashes off, his mother takes off her cross, and places is around Levi's neck. They look into each other's eyes before he runs out. Not once has Levi returned home, and he doesn't plan on doing so.

...

Just when Levi is about to wrap his bandages around his eyes, he spots a rusting, silver cross lying on the left side of the counter. He slips it on, the cold metal freezing his skin. This was his good luck charm, and God forbid the day he looses this artifact.

He slams his hand to his forehead when a sudden headache passes by. These were normal for Levi, but that didn't mean they were painless. The man grit his teeth, hoping it would get over quick. Headaches weren't the only thing bothering Levi. His appetite was decreasing, and he really didn't know why. Erwin told Levi not to worry about, and that it would come back. Levi often questioned if that was the best option.

"Levi, you ready?!" Hange enthusiastically asks. Levi finishes tying the bandages around his eyes, unconsciously doing it tighter than usual.

"Oh," He quickly hides the cross beneath his white button up t-shirt. "Ready," Hange nods and skips off to the main stage. They only had a few stops left before the tour would end, allowing him to return back to his old life. Right now, he preparing to perform for Ermich District, one of the smaller cities in the country.

"Please welcome No Name!" the announcer announces to the crowd. They begin to cheer loudly for the acclaimed rock band. Like always, Hange sat behind her drums, Miche grabs his guitar, and Levi would stand at the microphone.

"Good evening, Ermich!" Levi greets the fan base. People (mainly girls) screamed back. Right when he opens his mouth to sing, his sense of balance vanished, and his chest became slightly pained. Miche and Hange forgot about their instruments and rushed to Levi's aid.

"Rivaille, can you hear me?" Miche asks urgently.

Hange examines Levi closely. Out of curiosity, she tries to slide her finger in Levi's bandages in an attempt to take them off, despite the crowd watching. It was deemed impossible.

"His bandages! They're too tight!" she exclaims. She tries to untie them, but nothing happens, her hands unable to free him. Miche whips out a pocket knife and prepares to cut the bandages off. Erwin is already on stage, speed walking over to the group

"What is going on?" Erwin asks.

"It's Rivaille, It looks like he's gonna pass out!" Hange says, throwing her hands up in the air.

Erwin grimaces. "Get him backstage, and do so quickly," Miche and Hange help him backstage while Erwin apologized to the attendees. "I apologize for tonight's complications. Your tickets will be reissued on the way out, and you will be allowed to attend the rescheduled concert. Fans groaned disheartenly and began to leave.

Backstage, Miche struggled to cut through the bandages without harming Levi. Hange watched anxiously as Levi barely clung to consciousness. From her observations, the bandages were too tight and were cutting off his brain's oxygen supply.

"Got it," Miche sets his knife down and quickly unwraps the bandages from Levi's head. Levi pants slightly before his eyes close shut.

"Levi, stay awake!" Hange urges, shaking his shoulders. He only lets out a small sigh, but cannot remain awake. "We're going to have to call 911."

Erwin had just entered the backstage area, but had heard the conversation. "I'm afraid that's our only option. Round up security and make sure his face doesn't completely show. Lure away the paparazzi if possible," The bandmates nod and wait for the whole fiasco to be resolved.

...

Author's Note

Damn, there's a documentary on paparazzi on TV right now, lol.

By the way, I plan on setting an updating schedule. Right now, I'm thinking on updating every Tuesday and Thursday.

In the future, some chapters will be released faster. I already have four chapters written in advance and they're ready to publish.