42-A New Member To The Smosh Family

Mari p.o.v

Today is the day that we had to go get Olivia's and Courtney's wedding dresses.

It was just to make sure it fitted since they were both pregnant. Courtney finally admitted she was pregnant last week. She didn't know the genders of the triplets and Shayne wouldn't tell us. That made us all really pissed but at the same time, it would be exciting guessing the genders!

Dylan was happy to have brothers. Only brothers.

Skylar was happy to get to take care of three babies and helping out her Mom.

I can't wait 'til Peter and I have kids of our own.

I'm getting too old! Jk.

"Mine is fine cause by the time I wear this Nicola will be three months old. I'll fit into it." Olivia says.

Olivia is eight months pregnant now.

"Mine is fine too. But by the time the wedding comes, I'll be eight months, so I think I'll need it bigger from my boobs to my womb." Courtney suggests.

"Okay, so Olivia's is fine. So I'll just pin where the changes need to be changed I'll have it ready in five weeks. How's that?" The lady asks.

"That's great, so we'll be back in five weeks than." Olivia smiles.

"That's almost over with! So what now?" I ask.

"Now, we have to check out how the preparations are doing!" Courtney says.

"I'm glad I'm over with this. I'm getting married next month!" I joke.

"You know what I'm glad about, Boze not being here cause she would've been bothering us about when we're leaving!" Olivia's says.

"That's true," Courtney says. "Skylar and Dylan would've been bothering me right now."

"Guy's I don't feel well." Olivia cries in pain.

"What do you mean?" I ask Olivia.

"I feel pressure on my womb." Olivia sits down on the nearest bench.

I look at Courtney.

"I'm calling the hospital," Courtney says quickly getting her phone.

I nod my head.

"Do you think maybe you may be going into labor?" I ask Olivia.

"I don't now! Just get me to the da*m hospital!" Olivia screams pissed off.

''Courtney is already on it!" I tell her.

"Call Noah!" Olivia cries and closes her eyes to rest.

I get my phone and call Noah.

"Hey, Mari what's up?" Noah ask.

"I think Olivia's baby is coming!" I start panicking.

"Okay, where are you!" Noah ask.

You could hear he was rushing out the house.

"We're at the mall but by the time you get here we'll be at the hospital. So met us there!" I say.

"Okay! Get Olivia's phone and call James!" Noah says.

"Why?" I ask him.

"Cause Nicole is his daughter, not mine Mari. He deserves to know! I have to go now, I'll meet you in the hospital!" Noah yells into the phone.

He hung up.

I do as he says and quickly call James.

I look up to see Courtney and she's giving directions to the hospital.

"Hello?" ask a deep raspy voice.

A/N: I'm gonna guess that's how his voice is.

"I just wanted to let you know that Nicole may be born today so we'll be in the Los Angles hospital. Just so you know, I have to go now!" I say into the phone.

I hung up before he can say anything.

Not that I'm mean to him I just never really talked to him so when I told him I felt awkward.

"They're coming soon. Olivia, how are you feeling?" Courtney asks her.

"Worse! Why do we women's have to go through this!'' Olivia cries.

"Well, it's painful but if you see it the bright side it's the most beautiful thing a woman can go through. Just the thought of bringing a new human to the earth.'' Courtney says.

Olivia smiles, ''You're right Courtney. Thanks."

As on clue that ambulance came.

They take Olivia in the ambulance and we all head to the hospital.

when we get there everyone including James is there.

Nurses all get around Olivia and take her to a room.

James ends up going with Olivia cause he's the father of the baby.

"It's not fair! I'm her future husband!'' Noah argues.

"But are you the father?'' Keith asks him.

"No." Noah sighs.

"Don't worry Noah,you're time will come soon,'' Pam says.

Noah weakly smiles and all really could do was wait.

It has been six hours and nothing has really happened. Or that's what we think since the doctors won't tell us.

"We have been here for six hours and nothin' has happened! When will my BFF be born?'' Skylar asks stomping her feet to the ground.

Noah grabs her hand and sits her on his lap.

"Soon Skylar. Just give Nicole some time okay." Noah says sweetly.

Skylar sighs. "Okay, Uncle Noah."

"But for real what is taking so long. We've been here for six hours and no one will tell us anything." Wes says worriedly.

As on clue again James comes out with a small pale baby with a warm pink blanket wrapped around her.

We all stand up to admire the cute little baby.

"She was born at 5:23 p.m and weighs 7 lbs and 6 oz." James smile.

"Her name is Nicole Jessie Law. Isn't she beautiful." James smiles with a loving look at his daughter.

Noah gets closer to him.

"She is. You're a lucky man James." Noah smiles.

James looks up at Noah. "Your day will come to Noah. You'll see."

Hey, guy's. I'm like rushing to write this cause like I said I'm not allowed to use the computer. I guess my mom doesn't care or doesn't know what the h*ll I'm doing but I just can't leave you guy's without a chapter today. This is like my routine now.

Oh, and I also wanted to tell you that now I'm writing with Grammarly so my chapters should be better to read now that they're being supervised by this app.

That's all really so hope you enjoyed. 

I'll try to update on Friday!