"Though, seeing that you are a pureblood, do you know who your father is?"

Switching topics, are we? Fine... I'll switch topics. I don't really need to crime of killing a pureblood on my hands.

"No, I am unaware of my father's identity. All I know is that Juri and Haruka often referred to him as an 'evil man with evil eyes'. They said my eyes looked like his."

"Hmm... interesting."

"Wait, do you know something?"

"Nothing of importance. May I ask if you are close to Kaname Kuran?"

Nothing of importance? What do you mean? So you don't know who my father is either?

"Kana? Yeah, I guess you could say we're close now. We had... a bit of a falling out when I was four, but we reunited recently and have slowly become like siblings again. He's a great big brother for the most part. Why?"

The pureblood's, I still don't know her name, eyes lit up as she looked at me with a more sinister look in her eyes. Not at all liking the fact that this woman, that I already knew is causing Zero to become a Level E, was looking at me like I was her next prey, I stood up and began to slowly back out towards the front door.

The pureblood gave a pointed look in Ichiru's direction, and the bodyguard responded. He quickly walked over and blocked the front door by standing right in front of it. I don't really get why she sent him to block the door, considering the fact that she knew I was a pureblood and the boy is human. Still, purebloods are known for their intelligence, so something must be up.

"So... uhh, pureblood lady, what's your name?"

"I guess it does me no harm to tell you my identity. My name is Shizuka Hio, and your life is no longer your own. It now belongs to me."

...WHAT THE BLOODY FANG?!?! What sort of grudge does she bear with Kana that she is willing to take it out on me?! Kana, manage your enemies before they go after me!!! Please!!! I've never killed before, and I really don't wanna start now!!!

I turn towards the door to escape when I see Ichiru with a sword pointing my direction. Deciding I would have an easier time not accidently killing Shizuka, the pureblood, I turn back towards her just in time to see her lung at me. I quickly dodge her attempt to grab me and send a kick in her direction. My foot makes contact with her stomach as she is sent flying into the kitchen. I watch as she crashes into the counter and plates fall on her. ...Opps?

Suddenly, I feel I pain in my chest, and I manage to react in time to grab a hand that was somewhat plunged into my chest and was reaching for my heart. After pulling the hand out, I through the arm, and the body attached, into Shizuka, who had just managed to get up. The body I threw, it turns out, belongs to Maria. Maria collides with Shizuka after being thrown, and Shizuka just barely manages to catch her.

I go to attack them once more until I get stabbed in the stomach. ...Right, I forgot about Ichiru. I quickly grab the sword from his hand and fling it out the window and far into the horizon. Don't underestimate a vamon's throwing power... Ichiru is going to have to get a new weapon. Quickly, I move behind the now weaponless boy and hit his acupuncture point, causing him to faint.

I turn back towards the vampires just in time to catch Shizuka's hand from plunging into my already healed chest. I quickly hit her in the stomach and send her flying into the kitchen once more. I then turn slightly and look into Maria's eyes.

"Stop attacking."

I use my super duper pureblood authority to stop Maria and then hit her acupuncture point as well. Two down, one more to go. It's just a very murderous pureblood... what's the worst that could happen?