Chapter Two

Camila's POV

I sat with Lucy as she chattered away about the modeling company she was in, places she's been to, people she's got to meet etc. etc. Don't get me wrong, I love Lucy and all, but she's been talking a lot this entire night. And I mean a lot. She was excited about introducing me to her two friends, but at the moment I could care less. I looked at the solo cup in my hand wondering what color it could have been.

"-and oh lord, don't get me started,-"

"Hey Lucy?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you see color?"

"Oh yeah! Of course I can. Honestly, it's probably the most magical thing you can experience-"

And as Lucy continued talking, I tuned her out. I wonder who her soulmate was and why they weren't here with her. I mean obviously they aren't dead because once your soulmate is dead your world goes back to that dull black and white color for the rest of your life.

My attention was finally pulled back once I heard a husky voice shout out Lucy's name. I had only glanced up to look at the two people who were coming and my eyes met both of their gazes. As I looked at the taller girl that was coming towards us, I nearly dropped my cup in shock. I could actually see color!

"Lauren! Hey, I'm so glad you could make it!"

Lucy stood up going to hug who I assumed was Lauren. It was a beautiful name for a beautiful person. She had such magnificent eyes that glittered even in the dull light of the room. She was tall, and had great clothing style apparently, judging by how she dressed. She was wearing some dark beanie on her head, and the rest of her clothes were a dark color. I needed to search up the colors when I got home.

I just couldn't believe that this magnificent creature could be my soulmate?

I mean I knew of her. She was in the top girlband group Fourth Harmony. Although I preferred to call them 4H because Fourth Harmony had a weird ring to it. We had never met in person though. Imagine if we did, I could have spent my years with her, instead of just starting it now. We could have known that we were soulmates earlier.

God why does life always fuck with me.

I was pulled along with Lucy as she went to go greet the two people. I was still staring in shock at Lauren when Lucy nudged me to introduce myself.

"Hi! I'm Camila!"

The girl with the magnificent eyes, smiled at me, making my heart flutter.

"I'm Lauren," she greeted in her husky voice. I just smiled at her and turned to look at the girl next to her. Only to see that she was just staring at me with an unreadable expression. After a few seconds of her staring at me saying nothing, I just mumbled, "Rude."

"Anyway it was great meeting you Lauren. Much less your friend though..."

The girl next to Lauren just snapped her head up in shock, looking at me, before turning angry. She muttered a quick, "Asshole," before she left Lauren's side.

"Oh, sorry about Y/n. She's just not good with meeting new people I guess. Don't worry about her, she'll come around."

I took my attention off Lauren to get a quick glance at Y/n. She was at the kitche table, downing a cup full of alcohol.

That definitely won't be good for her later.

She still had a weird expression on her face. Although she was rude, something about her made me intrigued. Maybe her mysterious personality.

I quickly focused my attention back to Lauren, and focused on the conversation happening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~