Yandere Tord x Tom

Request by: MangylSan

Tom stared at the empty bottle of Smirnoff and sighed. He had ran out of Smirnoff again. 'I really shouldn't drink this much' Tom thought. He crawled out of bed and went out to the living room. He heard his phone ping and he check. It was a message from his good friend Zoe.

Zoe: Hey Tom!!!! Wanna chill out at the park. I wanna talk about sumthin :p

Tom: Okay I'll be over in five

Tom shrugged and sat his phone onto the couch and went to get ready.

Little did he know of the norski stalking him. Tord was in love with Tom. He wanted him. Badly. Tord grabbed Tom's phone and checked messages. He knew for a fact Zoe liked Tom. But she could never love him like Tord. Tord felt anger bubble inside him as he grabbed his gun.

Tord ran to the park as fast as he could. Zoe was there waiting for Tom. Tord walked up to her. "Hey Zoe! Your Tom's friend, right?" Tord asked. "Um yeah. Edd right?" "Tord." "Ah." "Well I'm sorry to say but you won't be able to speak with Tom tonight." Tord smiled. Zoe gave him a weird look. "What do you mean?" "Cause he's mine!" Tord started reaching for him gun. "Um I-" before she could finish blood curled out of her head. Tord smiled, luckily he put the silencer on his pistol.

Tord carried her body into the woods and dumped it into a lake that lead into the ocean. He looked at the blood stains on his clothes. Tord smiled at he work he had done. Tord ran back home to change and to meet his Tom.

Tom walked into the empty park to find no Zoe. He sat onto a bench and looked down at his feet.

~time skip an hour~

'How long is she gonna take?! What the fuck Zoe!' Tom thought. He was fed up. He looked up to see a figure. The figure walked closer. Soon the communist devil appeared in front of him. "Tord? What are you doing here?" Tom asked. "Zoe called me over. She said she wanted to tell me something." Tord lied. "Oh she said that same thing to me. She must be pranking us." Tom grunted. "Wait how do you know Zoe?" Tom asked. "We were old friends back in high school." Tord smiled.

Tom shrugged it off and shoved him hands into his pocket. "Tom~" Tord cooed as he grabbed at Tom's hips. "Tord?" Tom's face flushed. "I can't hold this in any longer! I want you so badly. And I'm gonna get you~!" Tord smiled. Before Tom could even question anything, he felt a pair of lips crash onto his. He stood still in shock as Tord explored Tom's mouth. Tord pulled out and was left with a shocked Tom.

"When we get home, meet me in my room." Tord whispered. He let go of Tom and started walking home.

Tom stood in shock and confusion. Did he enjoy that? Yea of course, this is a Tomtord fanfic. Tom walked home and ignored the commie demands. He wanted to be a salty bitch and go to sleep.

Tom relaxed into his bed. He heard the door open and someone crawl in. He sat up and saw nobody. He laid back down and saw a commie sitting next to him. Tom yelped in fear.

"You didn't listen Tommy, so I stoped by~!" Tord pinned Tom down and stared at him lustfully. "T-Tord-?" "Yes~?" "W-what a-a-are you-!" Tord slid his hands up his hoodie."I've been waiting 10 years to do this. So let me.. please?" Tord whimper. Tom's face flushed red. "Fine." Tom said trying to be as saltly as the ocean.

Tord giggled and took off Tom's hoodie. He kissed up and down his stomach and crawled up to his neck. Tom moaned out and griped onto Tord's hoodie.

They soon fucked and shit.

That's some great smut isn't it