Pastel lover ~ TomTord

Tom's POV

I sit on the couch watching some bullshit. Sadly Edd and Matt went out to the grocery store for some food item. Tord was always locked up when they left. Seemed weird, maybe I should check up on him. I shouldn't, it's probably nothing. But I wanna know now! Fuck it! I drag myself off the couch and walk up to his room. I knock on his door. "Yeah?" He yells. "Tord! You've been there for hours! Is something wrong?" I yelled back. "No I'm fine." He yells. "Bullshit!" I open the door and I feel him hold the door back. "Tord! Open the goddamn door!" I scowled pushing at the door. That motherfucker is hiding something! I push on the door soon almost getting open. Soon the door swung open and I saw the room was filled with drawings and soft but bright colors. I saw Tord hiding in the corner under a blanket. I try and move them off but he forces himself under.

"Tord?" I try to make eye to eye contact but his face is covered by the blanket. I sigh and finally get the blanket off. He was wearing a flower crown and maybe wearing a tiny bit of makeup. He looked cute. He looked at me, tears forming. He hid his face in his knees. "Tord is there something wrong?" I ask, kneeling down to his height. "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry!" He almost yelled. "About what?" I try and lift his face to meet mine. "I'm sorry I hid the fact I'm gay and a.. *sniff* faggot.." he was now starting to cry more. "Tord.. first I'm gay so so don't know why you're ashamed, second there's nothing wrong with what you do! You're not a faggot!" I cupped his face out of his knees. His face was beautiful, despite the dry tears.

I hugged him and told him it was all okay. "Thank you Tom.." he said. "Hey of you want, can you show me some of the drawings you made?" I ask. I was curious. He nodded and picked up a stack on the floor. He handed me a few. They were all mostly flowers, and some animals. When I went to the last one, it was unfinished. It was Tord, and someone else, I dunno who. Tord hadn't drawn them yet. Suddenly I felt someone put something on my head. I feel it, it was a flower crown. Tord handed me a mirror, it was a blue flower crown with a splatter of red. I blush at look at him. He was finishing the drawing.

I scoot next to him and watch him draw. I never thought Tord was like this, he seemed to be too independent for this. I drift off into space and soon felt him tap my shoulder. I look over at him and he handed me a picture. I looked at it, it was the drawing he was working on. It was a picture of him and.... me? We were cuddling. I feel my face heat up. He looks at his hands awkwardly. I cupped his face and kissed his soft lips. They tasted like Cherri chapstick. I pulled away and his smile was so bright. "Hey Tord?" "Yeah?"

"You wanna make this drawing become real?"

A/n: yo! I did it! Hope ya enjoy. Sorry it was short.